Chilis Restaurant / terrible food!

1 Kahala MallHonolulu, GA, United States Review updated:

My husband and I have been going to Chili's at the Kahala Mall for 5 years now. The last 6 months the food quality has been progressively going downhill. On three occasions we sent our babyback rib meal back to be heated, it was served to us literally cold. On another occasion, our meal was returned to have the dressing served with the dressing on the side because the salad was floating in dressing. Today we ordered the Quesedilla Explosion salad and for the second time we've ordered that salad, and believe me it used to be one of our favorites, the salad was so salty and heavy in cayenne pepper, it was impossible to eat.

I think it's bad business to send back our meals every other time we visit this restaurant and resort to asking for the manager for resolution and we're seriously reconsidering going back or recommending it to our friends and family who come here to visit.

Comments

• Ka
      9th of Feb, 2009

My granddaughter, age 23, worked at Chilis in Michigan for about 3 years. She wanted to move to Florida for warmer weather, and the Michigan Chilis kept trying to get her to stay but then called the Chilis in FL to highly recommend her. She filled out an application at one near Tampa, then was asked if she had filled out the personality profile. She had never had to do this before but went ahead and filled it out. It was then fed into a computer, and she was told she didn't fit their profile. Couldn't even have an interview. She has never been in trouble with the law, doesn't do drugs, has been self-supporting, has two years of college. Could it be because she is bi-racial?

• La
      20th of May, 2014

No, it's not because of race. That is illegal. Why do people automatically assume racism?