Chili's Grill & Bar located at Elmridge Center, Greece, NY / food not cooked well

1 Rochester, NY, United States

I visited the above mentioned restaurant on November 10th, 2018 around 5:00 pm. I ordered the sizzling chicken fajitas, without red peppers and cilantro. They took half an hours to serve the meals, there were three of us, two with fajitas and a salad. When the two fajitas arrive at our table they were not sizzling like they are suppose to be. I took a bite of my chicken and it was completely raw, to the point that I had to spit on a napkin. I tasted the black beans and they were cold and the rice was hard. I called the server and she took the food back and apologize. The food was returned no sizzling again and again the beans were cold. Call the server and told her about it, she was very apologetic. I should have return the food because it was cold, and I was already feeling sick by looking at the chicken, I ate a few pieces of the chicken and asked for a box. She handed me the bill and I told her, am I really going to be charged for this horrible meal? she proceeded to call her Manager. He offer me another meal, a dessert and I told him I wanted the cost of the meal to be removed from my bill. He went away and came back and told me he will give me 50% off the meal. I told him absolutely no, he offer more food, then I told him I was going to contact Chili's corporate and complaint about the meal. He went away and never returned, all of the sudden the server came with a bill for 0 dollars. He was nowhere to be found. My questions what kind of a manager is he that can't face the customer. I arrive at my house a few minutes ago and I have been vomiting and now I have diarrhea. I will never visit another Chili in my life, no wonder that Chili is rated a three what others in the Rochester areas are rated a five. I want the Restaurant Manager to contact me and give me an apology . Mili Calvo, [protected]. Worse customer experience ever. Chicken is a very dangerous item to be served uncooked.

Mi