[Resolved] Chili's Grill & Bareverything kahala chilis

my husband and I are from New York but we come to Honolulu often and we went to Kahala Mall Chilis last month. I have been here many times and every time I have been there something goes wrong . We love the food here that's why we keep going . This time was the worst, I ordered a quesadilla explosion salad and my husband ordered the guacamole burger first his burger wasn't cooked enough and the quesadillas were cold and hard and the lettuce was wilted and brown it just looked unappetizing and gross and it took forever to come the only thing that was good was the server she was very pleasant and friendly . I felt bad for the server cuz I know it's not their fault . Manager comes out (which took forever by the way )and apologizes about it telling us they bringing us fresh meals. So they did and again took awhile which made me think they aren't taking it seriously.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Honolulu, HIhonestly it was a bit better but I could tell they just warmed up the same quesadillas and put some more new lettuce on the old one . I didn't say anything I just let it be because I was tired and I didn't want to go through the hasssle again .Why I'm mentioning this much later is I was talking with a friend and they mentioned there horrible experience at. Chilis they had on their recent trip . But it really did bother me and that's why I felt the need to come on here .Something needs to change obviously and management needs to take this stuff seriously instead of talking a big game because honestly the managers don't seem genuine and I can tell everyone there is so overworked and it's understaffed it's sad. I have worked as a waitress for a restaurant when I was younger so I know . So my advice is to upper management is to treat your staff right and with respect, take the time to train them properly too so this doesn't happen and also don't cheat your customers by being phony and all talk .

• Resolution Statement

I

Br
May 17, 2017

Comments

•   May 17, 2017

Who goes to Hawaii and eats at a chain restaurant they can eat at anytime back on the mainland???

May 22, 2017

@westworld Who goes on a COMPLAINT BOARD and trolls on random complaint posts when they can criticize posts on Facebook feeds or other ### that matters ?????

May 22, 2017

@westworld You know Hawaii is in the US right ?

•   May 22, 2017

@Brooklyngirl76 You do know Hawaii is a cluster of islands and when you return from the island you are returning to the 'mainland' right? It is so elementary to imply someone is stupid and then show that YOU are the stupid one.

•   May 22, 2017

@Brooklyngirl76 LMAO!!! Yes snowflake, but it's not part of the U.S. mainland. Alaska is not part of the U.S. mainland either. The mainland is composed of 48 states. Please ask a competent adult to explain geography to you.

•   May 22, 2017

@Brooklyngirl76 This is an international public message board. If you cannot handle comments, then don't post here. It is as simple as that!

•   May 22, 2017

@Wine Is Good I got the biggest laugh from her comment!

•   May 22, 2017

@westworld Or she can go back to 5th grade and pay attention this time.

May 22, 2017

@Wine Is Good It's funny how you imply that I'm stupid cuz I asked if you knew it was in the US. @westworld you said "who goes to Hawaii and eats at a chain they eat at anytime back on the mainland "
    Its not some foreign place with ethnic food .Tell me what's wrong with going to a chain atleast once when you travel ? Yes there is Hawaiin food and like I said in my main post I have been here many times . In fact that Chili’s is a huge hot spot for tourists from the mainland and all over . Also I'm sure there are people who go to McDonald's atleast once in a foreign country, its familiar and they know what's on the menu .

May 22, 2017

@westworld Just you explaining this to me and implying I didn't know makes you sound like the incompetent one "snowflake "

May 22, 2017

@westworld Since your a regular on here, I'm sure you have time to explain .
    Since you seem to be the competent adult on here

May 22, 2017

@Wine Is Good Why the 5th grade specifically ??

May 22, 2017

@westworld just find it interesting that there is people who like to dominate this site and comment on every post on here

•   May 22, 2017

@Brooklyngirl76 Because you implied that I did not know that Hawaii is a state, and you did not know that quesadillas were made out of tortillas. And 5th grade is the medium grade where most ### is introduced.

•   May 17, 2017

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. How long do you think tortillas stay hot? Who inspects their salad before they eat it? And did you tell the server how you wanted the burger cooked? People like you are why I am so glad I do not work in a food place.

May 18, 2017

@Wine Is Good I didn't say tortillas, where does it say that?lol you obviously have never been in a kitchen in a restaurant before . Dont check my salad before I eat it . I don't know about you but I think most people take a look at their food before they eat it. Before you come on here and troll someone's post read it properly . Oh and also thank you for giving me some wise words from AA keep it up bud

•   May 18, 2017

@Brooklyngirl76 What do you think a quesadilla is made out of? TORTILLAS.

•   May 18, 2017

@Wine Is Good Yep, menu says comes with crispy TORTILLA strips.