Children's Placecustomer service

I have never had this bad of shopping experience. They literally steal from you. My order was missing some items that I was charged for. I had to wait for over 30 minutes on the phone and then they REFUSED to fix it! They just kept repeating, "I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do." Are you freaking kidding me?!!! They have the worst worst customer service I have ever experienced. They will not fix their mistakes and we are expected to just deal with it even when we are out money. How is this even possible?!!!
I will NEVER shop here again!!!

• Updated by Michelle Brady Stone, Jul 31, 2018

I will NEVER shop here again!!!

Mi