Children's Place — system went down at the end of sale

Children's Place's website goes down right before the sale is over? How convenient, right when I want to buy something on the last day of the sale (9-12-10), your system is down for an upgrade. Why couldn't this be done the day after the sale. I was gonna buy 2 of these expensive jackets at the sales price of $39.95, regular price $49.95. I had to speak to a supervisor because customer service reps have no power or authority. I spoke to a supervisor and after arguing with her i finally got a 15% code: cstf15vqryk8a or code: h2c2010, after all this, I don't want to buy anything from you, no sale.

• bena m's Response, Dec 28, 2017

I am still looking for credit!

Il

Comments

• Am
      Aug 14, 2018
    Children's Place - Return policy
    Los Angeles
    California

I will never shop there again, i received an outfit for my daughter for her birthday. Well of course they didn't give me a receipt so I cant return it so I'm stuck with something that I cant use and money is being wasted not cool.

•   Aug 22, 2019

@Amaiah but you apparently didn't shop there. someone else did. and this is what happens when you don't get a gift receipt. yell at the idiot gift giver, not the store.

• He
      Aug 20, 2018
    Children's Place - They lost my order through ups

They refuse to refund my money or clothes, I have ordered from here from years I called them several times and spoke to the representatives who where very rude and would not help me at all I had spend over 200 dollars in clothes it was my children's soring wardrobe

• It
      Aug 21, 2018
    Children's Place - order number : [protected]
    Miami Beach
    Florida

hello
    i made a big order the same day for picking up in the store since i was leaving the country that day. and for some reason one of the items were pushed for shipping, well i left the country that day so i have nothing to do with that item. this was not my bad so i ask to be refunded.

Itamar shaked

• Fk
      Aug 28, 2018
    Children's Place - boys pants
    Montclair’s ca

Hello I just bought joggers for my 8, 7 and 1 year old boys and after two wash they all ripped. I spent a lot of money on these clothes and it shouldn't rip after two wash. I lost my receipt and I need a refund on these pants. I bought 4 each for my three boys and almost all of them rip

•   Aug 22, 2019

@Fkite why does your one year old boy need jogger pants?

or any young child for that matter?

they look disgusting and make the wearer look disheveled and 'not in the mood to care'.

• Th
      Sep 01, 2018
    Children's Place - online order
    Mercer island
    Washington
    thechildrensplace.com

I ordered a bunch of Christmas gifts online on December 7th. They didn't ship until December 19! And the estimated delivery day is Dec 29th. What did they do in that 10 days? And received email "GUARANTEE TO DELIVER BEFORE CHRISTMAS". Will be return everything because they are now useless.

• Be
      Sep 02, 2018
    Children's Place - shipping

I made a purchase on Dec. 19th. Even though web site says free shipping. They charged $5. for shipping! I am looking for $5. credit to my account. I called company and talked to Andra G. Case# 3749997. Andrea G. emailed me back and confirm to me that will be credited to my account! Where is my credit?

• Li
      Sep 09, 2018
    Children's Place - gift card
    Tobyhanna
    Pennsylvania
    childrensplace.com

I purchased a $125 gift card for a family member who lives in another State. After 1 1/2 weeks, the package wasn't received. I went to the store & contacted customer service to have the card camcelled. I was told there's nothing they can do. This makes no sense, the numbers are on the receipt. The gift card was swiped for activation.

• Th
      Sep 10, 2018
    Children's Place - service
    Washington
    Pennsylvania

I was an ex employee there and the customers ripp you off all the time with rewards and percentage off they scream at u racist compnay at the outlets in pittsburgh

•   Aug 22, 2019

@theresa cash Pittsburgh I think happens to be a quite disheveled and rude city. have you seen what people do to the nearest lamp post right outside the Heinz museum??? disgraceful! [their little stickers are plastered all over it].

the town is very rude, disrespectful and pro hoodlum.