Child Protective Services / Removed four of six children currently living at home.
This weekend while my oldest daughter (23)was visiting she noticed that my seven year old son had black eye. He got this because I was disciplining him for lying. I also asked him to say he got injured in the park. My daughter reported this to CPS and said that I have been abusing him. This was an accident that I gave him a black eye. What ever happened to allowing parents to spank their children to keep them in shape. Now four of my seven children are in foster care. They are 6, 7 11 and 13 years old. If my two other children living at home had been under 16 they too would have been removed. Why remove all four children if only one was injured and that also accidentally? When I asked my daughter why she made the claim of abuse, she said that I was she did not want her siblings to go through what she went through and even offered to take her 16 year old sister who was not put in foster care in her home till I got help. I still love my oldest daughter, just disappointed she would turn me in, and that you would take my other children because I accidentally gave my seven year old a black eye. He is not even her real brother. My four oldest children have one father whom left when my middle child was born. So they removed my four children out of seven. Please give them back to me without your conditions. This is discrimination against a single parent
More Child Protective Services Complaints & Reviews
- Child Protective Services - CPS case workers 
- Child Protective Services - child abuse by child protective services 
- Child Protective Services - Abuse 
- Child Protective Services - Wrongfully accused 
- Child Protective Services - public corruption 
- Child Protective Services - parental rights
- Child Protective Services - family suffers because workers are too behind on their work
- Child Protective Services - wrongful allegations 
- Child Protective Services - cps worker april kelly in barbour county
- Child Protective Services - Unethical and illegal behavior.