Child Care Network / Purchased an item 3months ago along with several other staff and still have not received the items!

1 Tallahassee, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 850-487-6110

A lady from our job was passing around a book for her daycare full of items. Many of the staff members order several things from this book including myself in January, well needless to say we have yet to receive the items and yet all are money has been taken and deposited. I have called the daycare several times in regards to this matter and the Director (Marvin) states it's out of his hands to call the corporate office. I have called the corp. office and they state they have nothing to do with this matter. I feel we are getting the run around by this company when in fact they deposited our money without a second thought.

Comments

• Ga
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Childcarenetwork.com - Pick up
    Baltimore
    Maryland

The Baltimore Donation center has poor customer service and the workers are lazy. They lied about pick up times and are not presentable. I would NOT recommend any dealings with these unprofessional men at all. I hope they are fired and replaced with better more honest people. I was very disappointed with how uncouth they were and appalled.