Chief of Grants / unauthorized payment

1 KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-554-2927

After agreeing to a 2.95 charge for an email of websites for grants, 3 weeks later my debit card was charged 68.13. I called [protected], the number on the charge, and was told it was a 7 day trial. I had stated I had called immediately the next day after ordering and said no thanks but was charged anyway and no refunds were allowed!

Comments

12th of Mar, 2009

I didn't realize that there was any additional charge until it showed up on my bank statement. Do you have the original website? If so please email me at jashcraft@knology.net. Thanks

• Me
      13th of Mar, 2009

I have been charged two months in a row and I have attempted to call them with no reply. I have been charged $58.61 the last two months and this month it was under Chief of Grants. It changes each month. I filed a complaint with the BBB and they denied the charges. I do not know what to do at this point.

• Cb
      18th of Mar, 2009

I HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS SAME SITUATION.
    THEY HAVE CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD TWICE FOR $68.13
    I NEVER GOT THE CD FOR THE GRANT INSTRUCTIONS.
    WHAT CAN WE DO TO STOP THEM
    C BROWNFIELD

• Bo
      20th of Mar, 2009
    Chief of Grants - unautherized charge
    Chief of grants
    California

I was offered a cd that was suposedly, "free." But I haven't recieved anything, nor did I get an email, or call stating wether it was being charged, and I wasn't offered a membership in anything. All I agreed to pay was the 2.99 shipping and handling fee. then I was charged $58.61. this is getting ridiculous, and i get random charges from other companies as well, and i haven't even heard of the company.

• Cn
      28th of Mar, 2009

I was charge without knowledge, my credit card number was stolen. I called the credit card company and just like a stop payment on a cheque you can contact the credit card company with their 800 or866 number on the back of the card and put stop payment and inform them of an unauthorized charge. This also activates the internet scam or the fraud investigation. I started with the credit card company and was told it would take 4 to 6 wks but an investigation would be started. This is the only way to stop these companies and have any chance of getting your money back.