Chicmeliars

G Aug 15, 2016 Review updated:

I have placed an order with Chicme and purchased several pieces of clothing. They took my money and I received all the confirmations. About two weeks later they sent me a message stating that my order was cancelled because some items were not in stock. They said that I can get a partial refund and that they can send me things which were available and I agreed. That was the biggest mistake I've ever made.
Waited weeks and nothing arrived and when I contacted customer service they said that my order was cancelled a long time ago. I reminded them that I was still waiting for my money and they claimed that refund was also issued a long time ago. Liars! Never got the money! Terrible! Will never buy anything from this scam site again!

• Kirsten Dawson's Response · Nov 23, 2018

I need to change the address to my order to where I'm at now, I don't live at that address no more so i don't want other people to get my package.

• Kirsten Dawson's Response · Nov 23, 2018

I live in Dover, Nc

• K
      Dec 11, 2018
    Chicme - Address
    302 E Kornegay st
    Dover
    Delaware

The wrong address is up here but I need to change it to were I'm at so nobody else gets my stuff!

• S
      Jan 23, 2019
    Chicme - order #[protected]

I used the size that Chic me provided and i order a suit and it was the very big.I need to return the item inexchange for another.I'm totally disappointed with the purchase the material is inferior. I will never but from this site again. It was my 1st
    Purchase and I'm going to published as it cost me to shipped it to Jamaica from the US.

• S
      Feb 11, 2019
    Chicme - Not receiving shirts
    San Antonio tx

I Never received the rest of my shirts just one the one with the back out that's it