Chicken Licken / chili cheese sylder
I highly disappointed with the service I received at Chicken Licken in Isipingo - Durban Sunday 13 November [protected]@14:33, 26. I was served by Londiwe and I ordered chilli cheese slyders but they came back dry and the cheese slices with the cheese wrapping still on them. This could have easily caused me to asphyxiate on the food had I not opened the slyder before consuming it. When I complained to the server who had served me, she was totally rude and went as far as telling me that I am complaining for something so minor.
I have complained on your online customer care line but I have not received any joy or responses. To me it seems Chicken Licken’ does not care about the satisfaction and wellbeing of their customers or I will have to contact Hellopeta for me to be acknowledged.
Disappointed and Angry Former Customer
Pearl Nombuso Nkabinde
More Chicken Licken Complaints & Reviews
- Chicken Licken Pietermaritzburg. Church Street & Boshoff Street - service by manager
- Chicken licken South Africa - disgusting add 
- Chicken Licken - bad service, terrible attitude and no reply 
- Chicken Licken - bad attitude 
- Chicken Licken - chicken licken sparks road
- Chicken Licken - service 
- Chicken Licken - you suing small companies to save your billion rand empire
- Chicken Licken - chicken licken pieces (rock my soul 6...)
- Chicken Licken - food
- Chicken Licken - service