Chicken Licken / chicken licken sparks road
I went to chicken licken Sparks Rd in Durban on Thursday evening as we decided to get take out. Our order that we received was shocking! The boerie burgers were almost black in colour and worse than rubber. The rolls that were sold to us was probably a week old if not more. My poor child was oblivious to how old it was. As for the chicken was stock that was probably standing there for a good couple hours. I will make it my duty to inform everyone i know not to support this branch on social media and word of mouth.
More Chicken Licken Complaints & Reviews
- Chicken Licken Pietermaritzburg. Church Street & Boshoff Street - service by manager
- Chicken licken South Africa - disgusting add 
- Chicken Licken - bad service, terrible attitude and no reply 
- Chicken Licken - bad attitude 
- Chicken Licken - terrible service 
- Chicken Licken - inedible, terrible and old hot wings
- Chicken Licken - my cellphone was stolen in your richards bay store today.
- Chicken Licken - salty food
- Chicken Licken - undercooked chicken
- Chicken Licken - lunch meal