Chicken Express / im writing with concerns about the poor management at chicken express
Im writing with concerns about the poor management at Chicken Express on Sycamore School Rd, August 30 at 12:25. Not only was the MOD quite rude to me, but she gave me the wrong order. I sent my fiance to pick up food for lunch and he asked for a 2pc dark dinner with fries, roll, and corn nuggets. I received a chicken strip basket with no corn nuggets. So i called to speak with the MOD and she was very rude. She never apologized for their mistake and questioned me about why it was wrong. I explained that it was incorrect and she told me to bring it back with the receipt. I felt like that was inconsiderate because their mistake left me hungry for the remainder of the day. I was appalled at such behavior, and have a good mind to take my business elsewhere as suggested.
I hope you would look into the matter, and make sure such an incident is not repeated. Your company has been known to provide good services, and such events tarnish the company name, so please address this issue soon. I would like to be compensated with either a refund or gift card for future use and an apology. I plan on hearing from someone within weeks.
More Chicken Express Complaints & Reviews
- Chicken Express - bad service and can’t satisfy guest 
- Chicken Express - serving spoiled chicken 
- Chicken Express - inappropriate actions by management. 
- Chicken Express, Blue Mound RD. Saginaw, Texas - service
- Chicken Express - staff complaint
- Chicken Express - lack of product
- Chicken Express - product
- Chicken Express - the rudeness of the owner
- Chicken Express - cashier / rules 
- Chicken Express - janitorial skills