Chicken Express / bad service and can’t satisfy guest

1 West Monroe, LA, United States Review updated:

First of all when I placed my order I asked if my 7pc tenders could be made to order. The order taker told me yes! Total was $11. Xx. I was given 4 luke warm tenders instead of 7. I stated nicely that I wanted them fresh. I was argued down they were fresh and hadn't too long came up! But I only like them fresh out the grease. I eat chicken express often in texas and they have never disappointed me with my request. The rude, ugly, prejudice manager come flying to the window talking about "I can just give you your money back because we not about to cook" it was only 7:00pm and I didn't want no refund I just wanted my food fresh. That lady don't need to be working in nobody establishment with that kind of attitude. Then when I asked for corporate number she told me I will just have to look it up online.

Mi
Sep 28, 2018

Comments

• Ca
      28th of Sep, 2018

I am not a fast food worker...

Where's that prejudice again? You were NOT treated with discrimination... You were just stupid, and thought that if you threw in a fake discrimination claim, that your complaint would sound better. In reality, you just sound like a crybaby, who didnt get their way.

It Is clear that you probably threw a fit, and were acting unreasonably, just by the tone of your complaint... The manager just ran to the window screaming at you, but you just sat there?I smell BS.

I kinda hope they farted on your chicken tenders, before they gave them to you.

28th of Sep, 2018

@Call the Waaaambulance! Prejudice! Because I'm an African American and that dumb trailer park trash refused to satisfy a paying customer. Does that sound better? Tell ya mammie she stupid for not aborting your cokehead butt. What you suppose I do to the manager at the window? Get ignorant like you? Its not that deep over some food lol but some told me to go inside because I'm 100% sure I would of spit on that ×××××

@serfeh "OR" EITHER. PROOFREAD NEXT TIME. YOU LOOK STUPID

28th of Sep, 2018

@serfeh “they are wrong are either the person that they are complaining about”

28th of Sep, 2018

@Mikeshia “they are wrong are either the person that they are complaining about“

• Re
      9th of Oct, 2018

@Mikeshia ...Clearly this response shows your abnormally high level of ignorance. If you are so inclined as to have your chicken tenders burning hot, you should probably mix up the 11 herbs and spicedar at home, and Make them yourself.

If you cannot deal with people posting their opinion, about your unnecessary demands on a fast food establishment, don't post here, crybaby.

Still waiting for the discrimination that the chicken place supposed did to you...

• Ti
      14th of Oct, 2018

@Bastillian Because you're a retarded, subhuman troll that annoys everyone. You should continue to be banned. Kill yourself.

15th of Oct, 2018

@TinyCrows You are calling Bastillian names when it is the OP who is wrong here by claiming discrimination? Also telling someone to kill themselves, what are you like 13? If anyone should be banned it should be for you, for telling someone to kill themselves and calling them names like that. Yeah some of he posters are too harsh on the OP from time to time, but telling someone that that there was no racism is not trolling.

• Ha
      15th of Oct, 2018

@Mikeshia racist

6th of Oct, 2018

lmao

8th of Oct, 2018

While I agree that she should be doing her job and making a fresh batch for you if you asked for it, you lost all sympathy for claiming prejudice without proof. She would probably be rude no matter what color your skin is, no matter what background you are.

8th of Oct, 2018

@Bastillian You could be right, here we only get the customer's side of the story. Also it may not even be the whole truth.

8th of Oct, 2018

@Bastillian That was pretty sad how she treated her friend and aunt.

• Su
      8th of Oct, 2018

"only like them fresh out the grease. I " means what? Fresh "out the grease" . WITHout the grease Out OF the grease. Speak English n

"The rude, ugly, prejudice manager come flying to the". They have a manager of prejudice who is rude and ugly? Ugly compared to whom? "PrejudjceD manager“ is English,

"That lady don't need to be working in nobody establishment with that kind of attitude" What is a 'nobody establishment'.?

When did she refer to your color? Ignorant is popular in all races. Ignorant is who you are, whether black, white, or yellow.

"Tell ya mammie she stupid." . Obviously not a Harvard grad. Or grade school, either.

I was going to type, "msn, you're ..." but you're obviously not a man. "Boy, you're..." but you'd say racism.

Human, you're wacko, crazy, dumb, childish, immature, rude, inarticulate and a big joke. Go play in traffic. I'm sure your baby mama won't mind.

9th of Oct, 2018

@SubSquirrel Another fake, she is purposely typing like she is ghetto trash to make blacks look bad.

• Su
      11th of Oct, 2018

@First Born Triplet You're both right. These losers are fun to play with! They rarely return or get a new nickname. Fostering stereotypes is just ignorant m