ChickDownTown.com / Not paying refunds on goods returned to them

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I returned a pair of shoes to this company from London, England which were signed for by V.Golden (I have the documentation from DHL to support this information) on 28th October 2008. To date I have sent numerous e-mails to the company, having followed their returns procedure to the letter, and surprise surprise I am not closer to receiving the credit due to me. I am awaiting a response as to whether they pay interest on the funds that they are FRAUDULANTLY keeping in their bank account - I am told that it is an act of fraud because their documentation clearly states how to follow procedure of returns and when they will make the refund/credit. IT IS NOT WORTH THE PAPER IT IS PRINTED ON.
LEGAL ACTION IS NOW BEING TAKEN AGAINST THIS COMPANY FOR THE RETURN OF MY MONEY.

THEY ARE NOT WORTH A LOOK - FOR AN EXCELLENT COMPANY WITH FANTASTIC FASHION AND THEIR SALES TEAM ARE FIRST CLASS, TRY
Net-a-Porter.com. They ship worldwide and cannot do enough to help. Exchanges and refunds are never a problem should the occasion arise.

An

Comments

• Ka
      4th of Dec, 2008

I've had only great experiences with chickdowntown.com. They've got an amazing selection and great prices. Plus, you can't beat free shipping! And I agree with Samantha--it would be the fault of the manufacturer if a product wasn't made well, not Chick. I can't wait for chickdowntownTV.com to launch--seeing designer labels actually modeled on video before making a purchase will make shopping with Chick easier and much more fun!