Chick Filet on Mopac & 290 / Gave my bank card to someone else

I went to chick fillet this morning and it was raining pretty hard. I pulled up to the window and handed the lady my bank card to pay as I do every morning when I go there. Well she handed me my bag and said that she put my bank card in the bag as it was raining. I pulled forward and checked the bag for my card and it was not there. I parked and went inside of chick fillet to let them know. There was about 6 people in chick fillet including the manager looking for my card. Out of courtesy I told them I would go check my car again to see if maybe it had fallen out. I went out in the pouring rain and checked my car again and my bank card was not there. I went back inside and gave them my name and # to call just in case someone returned my card as I was running late for work with the weather and then with them loosing my card. I then called and asked to speak with a manager in which I did and he had remembered the situation as he was one of the ones looking for my card as well and complained. Lance then called me back and stated that they checked the security cameras and that they did put my card in my bag. Although it is not there. The manager was pretty much telling me that I was a liar and that they did intact give the card to me. With this all being done I had to take time from work to call and cancel the card I will then have to take more time from work to go to the bank and give them my new pin # and then I won't receive my replacement card for 2 weeks. For one why would someone put a bank card in a bag much less the WRONG bag. This is very unprofessional.