Chick-Fil-A / service

1-5 Trenton, NJ, United States Review updated:

As a Christian I am disappointed with the services I received on 9/13/18. I notified your staff in Hamilton, New Jersey (Meghan) about the poor quality of the Cobb Salad. Her reaction was far from sincere and evidently rude. Please note, I was not seeking compensation, I simply wanted to notify the staff about the salads poor quality, so that no other consumers would suffer the same poor experience. Once again, I am disappointed about the service because I do think very highly of your business as a whole. A simple heartfelt sorry would have been sufficient

Sr
Sep 13, 2018

Comments

• Om
      13th of Sep, 2018

Why do you feel compelled to post your religion? Do you feel it lends any kind of credence to your letter or that you deserve better treatment because of your religious affiliation?

@Omeomya Same opinion.

• 9w
      13th of Sep, 2018

didn't you get the memo of obamas 8 years and the democrats before and still?
    Christians mean nothing
    muslims / islamics ( terrorist) only matter according to the left
    while isis kills cristians they yawn
    but yet offend some muslim and oops race card being played

Best Best Advice +5 Votes

What does being Christian have anything to do with your complaint?

13th of Sep, 2018

What does religion have to do with fast food chicken?

• Br

@SubSquirrel Breath calm down

14th of Sep, 2018

@Brllnn Last Five others said the same yet you chose me to tell to “breath”. I’m breathing and don’t need to take a breath to breathe.

I’m very calm. I’m not upset a stranger chose the female to call out. I’m laughing at the whole thread

17th of Sep, 2018

@SubSquirrel I think they meant that comment for the OP. That user is new, has two posts and does not know how to address the OP correctly.

17th of Sep, 2018

@First Born Triplet You might be right. They should return and explain so my femininity isn’t crushed 😂😂

• Br
      14th of Sep, 2018

Jeez...how long have you PERFECT ALL WISE people been holding that venom in? lmao

14th of Sep, 2018

Expecting a perfect Cobb salad at a fast food chicken joint is very immature. Christian or not, the goal is in and out quickly, not timely salads.

• Ca
      24th of Sep, 2018

"Oh, you said you were a CHRISTIAN???? Well then, we are going to go in the back of Chick-Fil-A, and get our BEST, and most Magical Cobb salad, that we reserve just for the POF, (People of Faith)."

24th of Sep, 2018

@Call the Waaaambulance! And have a priest or reverend or pastor or whatever the religion has standing there to bless the poor, dead chickens.