chick down town / rip off

Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-45chick
I received my item fine however after following th 10+ steps needed to return the item it has been 30+ days and still no refund. I have call 3 times and emialed as well. They just keep promissing to refund my 325.00 I will also be filing a complaint with the attorney Generals office of Consumer Affairs. DO NOT WSTE YOU TIME you can find these item other places and actuallyl get what you paid for !

Comments

Go
  22nd of Jan, 2009
I have been trying to return an item, that took them 45 days to send met. I have sent them countless e-mails. It has been several days and i have not heard from them. They also do not pick up their phone. I am really worried
Ki
  2nd of Feb, 2009
This company stole my money! I ordered a pair of boots and they charged my credit card for them even though they never had them in stock. So I have been pursuing a refund for over a month and they still have not done it. The customer service department is very difficult to get a hold of because they don't answer their phone or answer emails. On the few occasions when I have spoken with Katie she has outright LIED to me and said the credit would happen that day or in 2 days and it never does. Clearly this is a SCAM and FRAUDULENT company that needs to be exposed so please pass the word.
Bu
  5th of Jun, 2009
same thing happened to me !!! buyer beware

Chick Clothing Boutique Logo Chick Clothing Boutique