chick down town / rip off

1 Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-45chick

I received my item fine however after following th 10+ steps needed to return the item it has been 30+ days and still no refund. I have call 3 times and emialed as well. They just keep promissing to refund my 325.00 I will also be filing a complaint with the attorney Generals office of Consumer Affairs. DO NOT WSTE YOU TIME you can find these item other places and actuallyl get what you paid for !

Comments

• Go
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I have been trying to return an item, that took them 45 days to send met. I have sent them countless e-mails. It has been several days and i have not heard from them. They also do not pick up their phone. I am really worried

• Ki
      2nd of Feb, 2009
    chick down town - Fraudulent
    Chick Down Town

This company stole my money! I ordered a pair of boots and they charged my credit card for them even though they never had them in stock. So I have been pursuing a refund for over a month and they still have not done it. The customer service department is very difficult to get a hold of because they don't answer their phone or answer emails. On the few occasions when I have spoken with Katie she has outright LIED to me and said the credit would happen that day or in 2 days and it never does. Clearly this is a SCAM and FRAUDULENT company that needs to be exposed so please pass the word.

• Bu
      5th of Jun, 2009

same thing happened to me !!! buyer beware