CHICAGO WINDY CITY ELECTRONICS ALIAS MARTINO D'AMICO SCAMMER AND THIEF / MARTINO D'AMICO IPHONE SCAM

1 Bartlett, IL, United States Review updated:

CHICAGO WINDY CITY ELECTRONICS ALIAS MARTINO D'AMICO STOLE MONEY FROM MY COMPANY HE IS A SCAMMER/THIEF CHICAGO Illinois
The Original [redacted] Text:
Mr Martino d'Amico (Chigaco Windy City Electronics) stole 26.000 US$ from my company. My company ordered 55 Apple iPhone 3G with him. I have send him the money with wire transfer, but he never deliverd one product. He blames it all on his supplier Mike Cortez, and in this way he tries to stay clean and not guilty in this case. Mr Martino d'Amigo keeps saying that he is not responsible for the loss of my money, he told me that I should get my money from Mike Cortez, his supplier. Because Martino took my money and never deliverd any product I got in trouble myself, because my buyers already payed some money for iPhones.

STAY AWAY FROM: MAINSTREAM TRADING (LYLE LIVESAY) & MADDY DADDY (MATT LEE) HUDSON AND QUIN (JUSTERINE) MORGEN INTERNATIONAL MIKE CORTEZ MOHAMED ANIS ALIAS DENNIS AUSTRALIAN LINK GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES PTY LTD. For more information and proof please leave a message. Regards, Patrick

Patrick De Swert

Belgium

For more proof please sent a mail to Patrick@phone4real.com

Pa

Comments

• Ra
      27th of Apr, 2009

PLEASE SEARCH FOR PATRICK DE SWERT!!

27th of Apr, 2009

YES, THIS IS THE REASON FROM MY PROBLEMS SNAKE YOU ARE!!!

JUST THE SAME REASON YOU NEVER DELIVERED THE 250 FOR JONATHAN MAITHAI!!!

LIE LIE LIE AND LIE THAT IS THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE.

27th of Apr, 2009

### you friend lyle and matt lee!

27th of Apr, 2009

/URL removed/?q1=ALL&q5=livesay+international&submit2=Search%21&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0

28th of Apr, 2009

Patrick is such a piece of ### !!! Both he and his brother Nico are nothing but a liars. I have sent over 20 units to Patrick with my own stock which were paid by wire transfer. The 55 units were ordered thru Jesterine Quinn and her supplier Mike Cortez. I advised this idiot numerous times to put the order on CC and not to wire that amount on a first order. Nico, advised to go ahead and wire the money to Mike Cortez, which I did.
    After two weeks still no units received, advised by supplier that units were held up in customs, which later I foundout was not the case...I sent Patrick and Nico all the contact information from the supplier that I received from Jesterine Quinn and her contact information also.. I also lost $4000.00 from this deal, and still
    fighting with the CC to recover the funds. I am not a scammer, you can check out my ebay site and view all
    my feedback...as it speaks for itself. I am willing to speak to anyone in regards to this matter contact me
    @ 630-936-1224... I would advise not to do business with these two ###s as they will try to ruin your reputation...I am sorry that I ever dealt with these two.

Martino,

We payed the money on your account, you was the broker, and only you took lose the money!!! NOT ME!!!
    WE PAYED THE MONEY TO YOU AND YOU PAYED THE MONEY TO MIKE!!! IS NOT MY CASE MARTINO, WE WIRED TO YOU!!!

We have the documents that we sent the money to you, and only you stole my money!!

28th of Apr, 2009

my customers pay money in advance to my and i need it to pay it back to my customers, and i payed to you and you gone pay it back to me!

Martino,

You lost 4000.00 on this deal?????? YOU ###ING LIER!!! YOU SENT ME THE FAX FROM THE WIRE TRANSFERT MIKE AND ALSO YOU TOOK YOUR PROFIT FROM THAT AMOUNT!!

FOR YOU IS THIS ONLY A WIN WIN SITUATION

28th of Apr, 2009

Not like you I have put it on the credit card and still waiting for the funds. I advice you to stop now as this is all being recorded for my Attorney's to be sent to the law envorcement there in Beligium. I advice you to hire an Attroney as you will be going back to jail very soon.. You took some much money from people and now you want to blame me for your actions !!!

28th of Apr, 2009

No Martino to late, 6 month waiting is to long. We payed to you like you said and you payed to someone else, not my problem that you lose the money.
    If you want i put the hole chat and mail history online. Sorry but the lawyer is to late for this.

28th of Apr, 2009

No Stupid I don't think you understand !! My Attorney's already know and are coming after you on all this.
    I spoke to my Attorney's last month and are working with the local Police there in Belgium..
    You are going back to jail for internet fraud.. I'm done speaking to you!!!

Martino,

I lose money on you, that is the reason i have problems in Belgium, and don't tell me this ###!!! YOU HAVE NO LAWYER!!! MONTH AFTER MONTH AFTER MONTH YOU TELLING ME THIS ###!!!

28th of Apr, 2009

You said: I advised this idiot numerous times to put the order on CC and not to wire that amount on a first order. Nico, advised to go ahead and wire the money to Mike Cortez, which I did. I DID like you said ###, and after to week you give and said: After two weeks still no units received, advised by supplier that units were held up in customs, which later I foundout was not the case...I sent Patrick and Nico all the contact information from the supplier that I received from Jesterine Quinn

thats mean that you was the broker and we sent the money to you like you said, on that moment there was no Justerine involved!!!

It's mean that you Martino need to sent my money back!!!

28th of Apr, 2009

On that moment i can pay my customers back and i can closed the case in Belgium!!!

You belong in jail Martino

28th of Apr, 2009

Okay we will see. This is my last respond to you. and by the way I will be giving the Attroney the email threat you sent me!! Going back to Jail patrick. Nico will also be following you!!!

28th of Apr, 2009

AFTER TWO WEEKS MARTINO YOU GAVE THE INFORMATION FROM THE SUPPLIER JESTERINE. MY BROTHER WAS GOIN TO HERE OFFICE AND????
    THERE WAS NOTHING, OFFICE EMTY IN SEATLE!!

YOU ARE IN THIS CASE THE THIEF AND YOU OWN MY MONEY AND I WANT IT BACK

28th of Apr, 2009

You can call the police in this case:

Lokale Recherche
    Mechelsesteenweg 127-131
    2018 Antwerpen

Tel: 03 292 87 03

PV nr: AN.20.lb.045549/2009 -GF dd 09/04/2009

Asked the police and they have al the proof that we lose money by martino d'amico

• Pe

Mr Martino,

I would like to respond on this case in behalf of Patrick de Swert.

I'm a costumer who has bought an iPhone with him, he told me he got scammed by a guy named Martino d' Amigo for USD 26.000

First I didn't believe him because my money was also gone in this situation. Patrick invited me to his home and showed me his MSN history on his laptop to proof he was right. He also showed me a document which verifys that Patrick wired you the money by bank.

I'm one of the few people who still needs an iPhone from Patrick, but because he got scammed and he showed me proof I can't claim the guilt all on him

Regards

Peter

28th of Apr, 2009

We lose also money in by Brain AldersonLTD in the UK 2500 euro. It is also Martino D'amico behind the amexrun from Denies anis/mohamed anis, Mainstream, Maddy Daddy alias Matt Lee. This guy also sold fake iphone from china.

RUN AWAY FROM MARTINO D'AMICO!!

This guy have a very good ebay acount under the name windy city electronics, he used this (good) name to his customers. and scammed them.