Chic Highlight Salon / Awful Keratin Treatment/ Horrible Attitude

United States Review updated:
Chic Highlight Salon
I walked in for a keratin treatment (also known as Brazilian straightening)

The sign said 50% off but the owner started telling me that there were different levels and it can go as high as $600.

He kept talking in circles, I should have left but I just wanted it done.

Needless to say, after waiting 4 days to wash my hair, as instructed, it was frizzy and not straight.

I have had this process done before at other salons and I know this is not how it should have looked.

When I went in to show him, first his brother told me his was not in that day.

2 minutes later he came in with a coffee.

When I calmly showed him my hair, he tried to push me out the door and told me I was ruining his day-

I was armed with information because I knew he was going to be a snake- I had already called the company who's products he uses.

Needless to say, I had to go back 2 weeks later and get it done again (he would not refund my $$)

AND its still awful- I�m not going back to complain, he�s a miserable man and would tell me my hair is too curly..which is not at all true.

Also, on citysearch he posts all of the reviews himself. Read them carefully, they all say the same thing over and over again.

D  29th of Jul, 2009 by
Hi we are the management of chic salon the service was exteremly wonderful, the company recomanded infusion treatment for her and we honoreded free of charge, she was very happy when she left the salon again please call us and we will make right 2127554590

A  4th of Jul, 2011 by
I cannot agree more with you. This salon have bad services. The boss values customers that walk in and pay more than the customers that made an appointment or have a discount. Skills in hair cutting is terrible and lacks tools for styling and such. Spend your money in another salon.
N  17th of Oct, 2011 by
I disagree with your review because, to get the best result on anyones hair, it takes more then a few times to do it, and i am well aware that you know this is as well, because it has been said to everyone, even to me, when i recieved keratin treatment, and they did inform me on what product they were using on my hair "FORMALDEHYDE Free" I was very pleased with them and i like the evironment and esspecialy the owner, he is very commited to his work and i love him for that, because that makes him a very professional hairdresser in this industry.

Chic Highlight Salon Logo Chic Highlight Salon