Cheyenne TV series complete / Discs wont play'; company does not answer e mails or requests for refund

1 790 Picard CrescentBrossard, Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 450 672 5541

I ordered several TV series on DVD. The discs do not play... in some cases, my DVd player gives the message 'bad disc'. In all the other cases, after twenty minutes playing, the discs will not play, or become pixilated and will play no further. I have requested information from the company tabout returning the discs for a full refund as stated on their web site but they do not answer my e mails.
John Donahue

Comments

9th of Jul, 2008

John Donahue

• Br
      30th of Oct, 2008

I bought a DVD set of Cheyenne several years ago from a Canadian company too. It was obviously copied from VHS that was itself recorded from a TV with very bad reception. All of the discs were unwatchable. We also only got half of the discs we were supposed to get. I sent many emails to the company, but received no response. I tried calling the company, but got no answer or answering machine. I turned it over to the state Attorney General's office, but they could do nothing. Buyers should deal ONLY with a reputable source! We will from now on.