Chevy sonic ltz / poor quality car

May 12, 2015
mcphillips Nissan
no address to be given
Orford Quebec
Phone: 17092805769
I have had this car since march. Only able to us it a few times because of problems with it. I have contacted the company i am financing car from and will do nothing. Myself and my husband could have been killed today because of a manufacturer mistake. I have 8 children and dont feel safe in this car .i was always a big Chevrolet lover but if my life will be at risk then i think i am gonna look elsewhere. I have asked the company to change car for something else but refused to do so. I cant believe something like this happened. There was a bolt missing from my ball joint and has been gone for longer then i have had the car. No sign of one even being there. I have pitchers to prove it. As we were driving the ball joint let go and we were almost thrown off the road. We were lucky cause we just came off a 100km highway. Lord knows we could have been killed or killed someone else. I am not a happy customer and something needs to be done. Honestly i dont want this car back. Its unsafe. I am scared of what else might happen. Unable to send file. Says its to large. Contsct me and i will email all of them to you.