Chevy s-10, 2002 / As the kids say today chevy sucks

I have bought a chev. for years. I am so mad I am thinking of selling my LEMMON> I have been told by my mechanic to get rid of the truck 2000 s-10.

the parts on the transmission went with 80 thousand miles. it will do the same thing in another 80 thousand miles. as the material is a softened materal and will not last. and have mettal pieces through out the truck velves and all. told there was no recall on the truck but yet the parts for the truck are hard to get because they are so hevly demanded The thing is cousting me 1600 to fix and he is still putting in parts. I think chey needs to look in this problem because I thought through the years chevy was the best. I will be writing and posting any one who listens to me. I think as the kids say today chevy sucks. Very disappointed. I am a 65 year old woman and do not abuse the truck at all. The parts went over night.
Regrets you will be loosing several customers bad public relations. I was told by chevy. bacially I was screwed.
And never felt a thing.
Truck is a 2002 chevy s-10.

Co

Comments

• Gr
      6th of Nov, 2009

I have 2001 Chevy S 10/ is a pile of crap/money Pit. Has had 3 fuel pumps needs a 4th, in 1 yr. How can Chevy not have money, the GREEDY Ceo's again, sucking up the money for themselves. SO MUCH FOR F R E E ENTERPRIZE, JUST LICENSE TO RIP OFF /KEEP RIPPING OFF POOR PEOPLE. WHY DO WE THE CONSUMER HAVE NO RECOURSE. IT IS CRIMINAL!!!

• Ji
      28th of Sep, 2010

My complaint is with The Will Writing Company Notttingham SUCKS.
    Blatantly witholding money from employees and refusing continuously for 3 years to respond to any communication in the hope, I presume, that the employees will eventually go away. An MD Tom Gormanley who promised 3 years ago to look into it and despite continous ongoing claims has sat on the issue and not made any comment, justification, settlement offer or process for resolving the issue. Disgusting and certainly an organisation that come bottom of the list for handling my affairs and I suggest yours. http://www.willwriting.co.uk/willwriting/index.php