chevy beat / not delivery of chevy beat

1 India Review updated:

i would like to bring to your notice that I have booked the chevy beat LT black color and made full payament in advance in the month of jan 10 2010 at K.C Motors C/o Autowings Hyderpora Srinagar (M) as was promised by the executive at the show room that chevy beat will be delivered in 10-15 days time. But now neither they pick up my phone neither they had mad any delivery till date with the result few of my colleagues were also interested in the chavey beat purchase but seeing the attitude of the persons at the show room and not fulfilling the commitment they have made mind to not buy any vehicle from the show room as they cheat the peoples with the false promise and commitment. I would like that please intervene and resolve the issue, other wise I will lodge complaint in the consumer court .

Comments

6th of Feb, 2010

I have booked BEAT LT on 9th of jan at K.C MOTOTS Srinager, wd FULL PAYMENT OF Rs 4.20 lacs incl car insurance and was told car will be delivered after 15-20days, but till 6-02-2010 i am being miss guided by sales in charges, the GM claims it has sold 2825 units till end of Jan-2010, but i am told still 20-25 days are required for its arrival, were does the sold cars then go, it seems that K.C is selling its quota in black market, this is cheating wd customers, i will approach consumer court if K.C will not explain its position. it seems K.C. motors is total fraud, and a cheater ajency as they are not attending phone calls too

• Ou
      8th of Feb, 2010

yeah, it's happen to me as well.. i also booked beat LT optional pack black color on 16th jan, they promised me to deliver me by 28th, then after taking amount it became 29th then the executive called and said on the same day that there is full demand so it will be delivered me by 3rd of Feb... and on 2nd Feb the manager from the showroom called saying due to production constraint they are not able to give any fix date. On asking for cancelling the booking, they promised again to deliver by 10th and then next made it 12th Feb. But when i asked again the confirmation they were not sure again... morning shows the day... if this is the service before sale, how will be after sale service...

• Su
      8th of Feb, 2010

Even i am facing the same problem I book Beat option pack on 13th Jan and was promised delivery before 6th Feb but after that dealer (Pashankar Auto) is just giving me the dates but finally today he told me now he cannot commit any date because he is not getting any date from the GM...so it ironically no body in this world knows that when i am gonna get my car...

9th of Feb, 2010

This is the highness of G.M Moters, and its dealers, at the begining of Beat they have started cheating wd consumers, wt will be the positin after sales, any how it will reflect on the business of G.M Moters in Kashmir, as Kashmiri's are inocent.

5th of Mar, 2010

I booked Beat LT on Jan 30th 2010 & full settelment on Feb 7th at Kropex Bangalore, the promising delivery date was before 3weeks after booking... but till now Ma fu... is yet to decide delivery date & new explosion to pay extara money due to budget rise, bloody cheaters..., I curse GM, being driven by stinking cowboys...
    5/3/10

• Ve
      12th of Mar, 2010

i too have booked beat (option pack) on 31 jan with kropex bangalore, but still no new from GM as well dealer.. this is highly ridiculous

26th of May, 2010

Some said GM Motors is bad.. I disagree.. In palakkad, I booked Black Beat LT(O) 15 days back, they said delivery time is 60 days for LT(O) and 30 for LT. But yesterday, they called me and told that car has reached there.. i will collect it tmrw... got it in just 15 days..

26th of May, 2010

if you are mentioning GM not, Geeyem, dnt know if its diff.. i said abt Geeyem..

• Th
      4th of Mar, 2012

i have booked Chevrolet beat 1.2 LS model on Feb 23rd 2012, paid the entire amount of 4, 30, 000 lakh, and the dealer has promised the delivery of the car on the march 5th 2012, in the last minute they are delaying the delivery, repeatedly saying in two days the car will be delivered, please be transparent with the customer and expecting the delivery of the car in another two days, contact no is:09972003391