Chevron/texaco Credit Card / payment

1 PO BOX 981430El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:

I received a letter from ge money bank stating that i had made a payment to the wrong bank for my chevron/texaco credit card #[protected]. i am confused. you send me the monthly statement, with the address to send the payment, and i am responsible for the bank who receives that payment? if your company decides to change banks, i have not been notified! i send the payment with the (pre-addressed) returned statement & envelope! if the bank received money to the wrong account, then that bank should return my check immediately! your credit card services should demonstrate good faith and return the check (to me). if it was sent to the wrong agency, not by my mistake! then the statements you are sending me are printing the the wrong address to send the payments. this is not my error, but on your end. you send me this notification on a friday (4-11-08) afternoon when everything is closed! how am i to address this issue after hours? where is my check?

Steven/margaret neunhoffer
[protected]

Comments

• Do
      2nd of Jul, 2008

in My case, I had make a online payment $20.21 to the Chevron/Texaco Credit Card . then they post on the other payment to my account at $ 81.55 on some day, I call Chevron/Texaco Credit Card let them known two thing:

1, I didn't make the payment $ 81.55
    06/24/2008 06/24/2008 ONLINE PAYMENT THANK YOU ATLANTA GA -81.55 .00
    I only make the payment : $ 20.21
    06/24/2008 06/24/2008 PAYMENT - THANK YOU -20.21 .00

2, my bank account had the balance to cover all that two payment at all the time. I also call the US bank verify that, the Bank only get one payment, NO return Check.

But Chevron/Texaco Credit Card charge me a return check $ 29.00. I Call Chevron/Texaco Credit Card Ask for that, the customer service said the return fee was charge by my Bank. I call the bank verify again, US bank verify no return check on my acount.

This is the online statement :

Balance Information Payment Information

Last Payment Date: 06/24/2008
    Last Payment Amount: $20.21
    Next Payment Due Date: 06/25/2008
    Minimum Amount Due: $0

***** After that they lock off my online login to the acount, and unstil now I was not receiving any mail in statement to my home.

Dong Lam
    phone : 510-493-0158
    email : lamdong0833@hotmail.com

• 07
      9th of Jan, 2009

i am need payment online

• 07
      9th of Jan, 2009

neutral

• Se
      3rd of Jan, 2011

Chevron and Texaco credit card (GE Money) are crooks. They're charged me the same thing they accusing me sending payment to the wrong address. How do I supposed to know where to send the payment when they the one who has return address on the payment stub. Am I suppose to be checking with them before I sent my payment in? I am confused.

Also, they are charged me for making my payment too early than they would like me too. I called them to explaining to what is "Fee Charged" is for; to my surprise they said, I've made my payment too early. They told me to pay my bill between billing cycle when I received the bill, for example if the billing cycle end on Dec. 18, 10 to a due date on 1/10/11, it has falls in between these days then I will not be charge for the fee. This is crap. I've never heard this before. This is a scam. I got so pissed off I told them to cancel my account. I don't want to hear from them ever again. I been with them since 1992 and this is how they treated their loyal customer. I hope the lawyers out there can look into how they're practiced their business by ripping their customers off. I hope some day someone (lawyers) will take their case to the court.

Chevron you just lose your loyal customer since 1992. You're bloodsuckers.

• Om
      21st of Aug, 2013

I HAVE BEEN A CHEVRON TEXACO CREDIT CARD CUSTOMER FOR MANY YEARS. iI CANNOT BELIEVE I AM BEING CHARGED 26.99 APR EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN A VERY LOYAL CUSTOMER ALL THESE YEARS. CHEVRON IS MAKING BILLIONS IN PROFIT EVERY YEAR AND THEY STILL COMMIT THESE TYPE OF ACTIONS. THESE PEOPLE ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HONEST WORKING PEOPLE. THEY SHOUL BE ASHAMED OF THEIR OPERATIONS