Chevron/texaco Credit Card / payment
I received a letter from ge money bank stating that i had made a payment to the wrong bank for my chevron/texaco credit card #[protected]. i am confused. you send me the monthly statement, with the address to send the payment, and i am responsible for the bank who receives that payment? if your company decides to change banks, i have not been notified! i send the payment with the (pre-addressed) returned statement & envelope! if the bank received money to the wrong account, then that bank should return my check immediately! your credit card services should demonstrate good faith and return the check (to me). if it was sent to the wrong agency, not by my mistake! then the statements you are sending me are printing the the wrong address to send the payments. this is not my error, but on your end. you send me this notification on a friday (4-11-08) afternoon when everything is closed! how am i to address this issue after hours? where is my check?
More Chevron/texaco Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- The Chevron / Texaco Oil Company - email scam 
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd - job offer 
- Chevron/texaco Online Promo 2009, - winning $ 
- Texaco/chevron - spam 
- Chevron Texaco Ltd - short on - line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd 
- Chevron Food Mart - laundromat that chevron manages in kettle falls washington
- Chevron Service Station - false & misleading pricing
- Chevron Corporation - dalia. employee yuma, az.
- Chevron Corporation - gas station
- Chevron Food Mart - unethical behaviour