Chevron Nigeria Ltd / job offer

1 Nigeria Review updated:

Hello,
I received an job offer from chevron nigeria limited, lagos
2 chevron drive lekki peninsula,
P. M. B.12825 lagos,
Tel: +[protected]
Nigeria.

Can you please help me to verify whether its a scam or an actual company by this name.

Thanks.

• Farmonta's Response, Sep 10, 2018

That said the store don't have to take my change, basically go somewhere else

Comments

• Ta
      7th of Oct, 2008

please i recieved a massage that i was shortlisted for an employment with chevron nigeria, can you help me veryfy? name is Tanre Ibrahim Jauro

• Ta
      7th of Oct, 2008

please can i have your contact phone number?

• Tu
      25th of Feb, 2009

Dear sir

i disagree about the way some of the expertrait treat their domestic helps eg pd driver and steward. some of them recieve bad salary of which i can say humiliating. pls ensure that some of these people will not tanish the good name chevron nig has already made

tunde

• Ab
      18th of Jun, 2009

Hello.
    I am Abdul-alim Ibrahim Gambo a student of Chemical Engineering, University of Maiduguri 400 level. I am a beneficiary of NNPC/CNL 2006/2007 scholarship award. We used to send our academic status at the end of each session to CHEVRON NIG LTD. Being a 400 level student the school is sending us for six month IT (industrial training) throughout semester. So, for that reason I attached my application with my result in the month of March 2009 and up till now I didn’t hear any respond. Please sir I want you to help me whether you are accepting IT students.
    I will be very grateful if my application is favourably considered.
    Thanks.
    Email: abdulalim021@yahoo.com
    TEL:+2347039483093

• Un
      4th of Aug, 2009

Anyone ever heard of a sub contractor for Cheveron Nigeria call HillDrill Engineering Limited? They claim to be a contractor for Cheveron Nigeria hiring in Lagos, Nigeria. Email me at jch77306@ yahoo.com please if you know anything.

• Ki
      27th of Aug, 2009

DEAR SIR/MADAM
    MY NAME IS MR KP SAMUEL AND I RECEIVED A EMAIL FROM PLATINUM CONSULTANTS/CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED STATING THAT MY EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS MATCHES THEIR NEEDS .PLEASE COULD I SEND THEM A UPDATED RESUME AND CERTIFICATES FOR SCREENING AND VERIFICATION .IS THIS CONSULTANT REAL OR AM I RAISING MY HOPES UP FOR NOTHING.

THANKING YOU

• Zi
      21st of Sep, 2009

This is definately a scam. I got the same e-mails.

• Er
      25th of Sep, 2009

I also received a lettter from Chevron Nigeria Limited. Please e-mail me and let me know if this is a scam. I signed contract and am waiting for appointment letter. I don't want to put my family or myself in danger for a scam. Thank you erikwiller@ymail.com

• Ku
      3rd of Oct, 2009

All these are stupid mails from stealers, remember that if a company required your service then they are able to get VISA also. they do not need a thired party to arrange it.

• Ra
      9th of Oct, 2009

Pleasant Evening,

Dear Sir,

I've received an offer claiming from hilldrill engineering limited a few days ago for the post of HSE Coordinator and attached together is the contract document. The question is, are there any company listed as the above appointed as a contractor or agent under Chevron Limited?

I can be contacted via email at:- ramlan613@gmail.com

Kindly assist me on this matter. Your kind assistance is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Ramlan Abd Rashid

(Malaysia)

• Ln
      29th of Oct, 2009

This is a ripoff get way from it.

• Ci
      11th of Apr, 2010

Mid april 2010, Mr Emala Kala is still acting as a Chevron Nigeria Human resources officer.
    Today, his goes through York Recruitment services to fih its victims.
    I received the same contract than the one published between Chevron and Mr Stupid Man. I was not very happy that Mr Kala considered me as a stupid man.

12th of Apr, 2010

I also get the contract by noble consultancy on behalf of chevron Please confirm it is a frud case or not.

18th of Apr, 2010

To whom it may concern:
    I recently received the below mail with an attached contract with Chevron letterheads and signed by a Mr. Emeka Kala, Chevron Nigereia, HR manager (234-84-815335). Could you please get back to me in regards to whether this is a legitimate contract or is it just a scam?

James Hardie

Email: yorkcapitalconsultants@hotmail.co.uk
    Telephone: Tel: +44-7045706904
    Fax number: +44-7092859442

Attn: James Hardie,

We are please to bring to your notice that your qualification and experiences is found suitable for employment with Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL).

We hereby attached an advance copy of the contract terms for your perusal. On your satisfaction with the contract terms you are expected to sign it and send it back to us immediately via e-mail attachment. Also, you are to attach in the contract terms a copy of your most recent passport- photograph for us to forward to your employer Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) for the release of your employment letter.

However once we are through with the signing of the contract terms and employment letter, an immigration lawyer who will be contracted to assist and guide you on the immigration procedures.

His primary assignment is to make sure your workers / resident permit, cable visa and expatriate quota approval are granted without delay.

The services of the immigration lawyer has already been taken care of by your employer, in other words you are not suppose to pay him for his services.

Your consistency will be highly needed in order for you to meet up with the stipulated date of resumption.

You are to furnish the immigration lawyer with documents that will be required by the Nigerian Immigration Service in order for them to grant these approvals on time, as soon as your resident/workers permit, cable visa and expatriate quota approval is granted in Nigeria it will be faxed to the Nigerian high Commission in your location who will in turn invite you for an interview for a STR visa.

A copy of the approval from the Nigerian Immigration Service will also be faxed to your employer Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) in order for them to start making arrangements on how to pay you your first month entitlements that will cover your flight tickets and other miscellaneous expenses incurred in the course of your traveling.

The contract signing and immigration matters is suppose not to take more than two weeks, since we are working with a limited time.

Best regards

Mr. Maurice Walker

• Ad
      14th of Jun, 2010

Good day everyone,

I also received mails from Noble Consultancy offering a job from Chevron Nigeria Limited with unbelievable amount of salary and benefits.

Please could you do me a favor and verify if this one is ligitimate or not. I will leave my e-mail address here so anyone can reply.

Thanks a lot.

charliewithgod@yahoo.com

• Pj
      17th of Dec, 2010

good day everyone
    my name is reddy from india and i was offered toolpusher job from chevron nigeria from info@nationalconsultants.co.uk
    and they asked me to coperate with barrister steven enoch (steven@enochchambers.com)/This sender is DomainKeys verified"Steven Enoch" Plot 4, 15A Construction Close, Trans-Amadi
    Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria
    Email: steven@enochchambers.com
    Telephone: +234 816 728 5078
    he used to call me and from above number and gave me several bank details to deposit.
    I am totally seeking help from everyone here so, that we shopuld put an end to this scams, please help me regarding this.. thank you.
    mail me @ pjayaramreddy@yahoo.com

ENOCH IMMIGRATION CHAMBERS
    Plot 4, 15A Construction Close, Trans-Amadi

Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria
    Email: steven@enochchambers.com
    Telephone: +234 816 728 5078 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +234 816 728 5078 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Attention: Sir,

I am Barrister Steven Enoch, Nigeria Immigration attorney mandated by Chevron Nigerian Limited to assist you on the Immigration procedures. There are three stages involved in the employment of expatriates in NIGERIA.

1, Request for cable visa

2, Application for subject to regulation visa (STR VISA)

3, Regularizations of stay.

Once the Comptroller General of the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) has approved the request for cable visa, it will be forwarded to the NIGERIAN EMBASSY who will issue you a S.T.R VISA. The regularization of stay is done here in NIGERIA on your arrival.

Firstly before I proceed with the application to the Nigeria Embassy in your location to give you a STR VISA, I have to first of all get you your Expatriate Quota Approval Letter and Cable Visa from the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) in Nigeria.

You are to send me the following required documents so that I can make an application for you with the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) for the approval of your Resident/worker's Permit, Cable Visa (which is a per-requisite for STR Visa) and Expatriate Quota.

1. Proof of vaccination against yellow fever.

2. Medical fitness report (HIV, HEPATITIS B)

3. Expatriate travelers insurance policy certificate (ETIP)

4. A scanned copy of your international passport.

5. Appointment Letter from Chevron Nigeria Limited

THE EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY (ETIP) COVER, is a mandatory requirement by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) this is because the policy is a prove that you are medically fit; to work in Nigeria and also it is a per-requisite to renew your resident/worker's permit every year. The ETIP should have benefits to the tune of $6, 000 000.00 (SIX MILLION US DOLLARS) and the duration is one year, it should include benefits for loss of luggage, repatriations, medical, permanent disability and death etc

The preferred insurance company by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) is NICON INSURANCE PLC.

NICON INSURANCE PLC is a government owned insurance company located in Nigeria, so you are to look for their agent in your location. After you have applied for the ETIP policy, you will be issued a certificate. You are to send me a copy of the certificate Issued via electronically as attachment.

You will be invited from the Nigerian Embassy in your location for a brief interview for your S.T.R visa. The form attached is in PDF format, which means you need adobe acrobat to open it.

These are the vital procedures which you must adhere to because it is in accordance to the" Expatriate Statutory Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria".

Call me if you have any question +234 816 728 5078 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +234 816 728 5078 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Yours truly,

Barrister: Steven Enoch

IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY

( is this true?, im int the philippines and i called at the nigerian embassy, they said that this is a scam.. because of this nicon issurance PLC

3rd of Feb, 2011

think only this, how cold you become a candidate to work in a company if you didn't send any application form. i also receive the letter from noble consultancy. same as the other they tell the salary. but when they said maintenance in meat company i think again and search what is chevron. as far as i know this is the oil producer company. this is a scam. waste of time. if the company needs you all the expenses is shoulder by the company.
    this is the third fifth letter i received and i send before this my photo copy of my passport

From: Mike Amadi
    To: Zacarias Sentoy
    Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011 6:29:23 PM
    Subject: IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY

AMADI IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM

IMMIGRATION PLAZA, Plot 102, Awolowo

way, Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria .

Email: amadi_lawfirm@yahoo.com

Telephone: +234 803 887 5290

Attention: Zacarias S. Sentoy,

I am Barrister Mike Amadi, Immigration attorney mandated by Chevron to assist you on the Immigration procedures. There are three stages involved in the employment of expatriates in NIGERIA .

1, Request for cable visa

2, Application for subject to regulation visa (STR VISA)

3, Regularization of stay.

Firstly before I proceed with the application to the Nigeria Embassy in your location to give you a STR VISA, I have to first of all get you your Expatriate Quota Approval Letter and Cable Visa from the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) in Nigeria .

1. Proof of vaccination against yellow fever.

2. Medical fitness report (HIV, HEPATITIS B)

3. Expatriate travelers insurance policy certificate (ETIP)

4. A scanned copy of your international passport.

5. Letter of Acceptance of Job Offer

THE EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY (ETIP) COVER is a mandatory requirement by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) this is because the policy is proves that you are medically fit; to work in Nigeria and also it is a per-requisite to renew your resident/worker's permit every year. The ETIP has benefits to the tune of $9, 500 000.00 (NINE MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) and the duration is one year, it should include benefits for loss of luggage, repatriations, medical, permanent disability and death etc.

The preferred insurance company by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) is NICON INSURANCE PLC, is a Nigerian government owned insurance company located in Nigeria, so you are to look for their agent in your location. After you have applied for the ETIP policy, you will be issued a certificate. You are to send me a copy of the certificate Issued via electronically as attachment.

Attached is the Nigerian Immigration Services form, you are to go through it carefully before filling it properly. On confirmation from the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) for of the approval of your cable visa, expatriate quota resident/worker's permit, it will be forwarded to the Nigerian Embassy in your location.

Yours truly,

Barrister: Mike Amadi

IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY.

• Ko
      8th of Feb, 2011

i got the mail too and i got the job from chevron nigeria. so give it a try and see what its gonna look like .
    BAR MIKE AMADI IS REAL.