Chevron / gas pump scam

Tacoma, WA, US Review updated:

I am a loyal Chevron user for 17yrs. I drive a Prius and it only holds 8 gallons of gas. I bought 3.17 gallons of gas (gas pump no. 2)but it only filled up a quarter of my gas tank. I've been cheated on a whole gallon of gas. This gas station is located at 3002 S. 38th St. Tacoma WA, 90471. I am hoping that it is only a gas pump malfunction and I will get my refund back. Otherwise, I will report this gas station to the business bureau and swear that I will never pump gas at a Chevron again. Costco is only half a mile away. Its cheaper than Chevron anyways and I doubt they will scam customers.

De
Nov 25, 2017

Comments

•   Nov 25, 2017

First of all. based on THIS (Costco is only half a mile away. Its cheaper than Chevron anyways and I doubt they will scam customers.) YOU are NOT a loyal customer at all. My truck will hold 10 gallons of gas. When gas is cheap, $16-20 will fill it up. At the price gas is now, $16-20 will get me half to 3/4 tank. You don't seem to understand how gas pumps work despite your being a '17 year loyal customer'.