Chevron Corporation / unauthorized charge

I went to the Los Angeles Chevron gas station to fill up my car near my house. The card reader at the pump was not accepting my credit card, so I went to the window attendant. I said I would like $30 premium, he said, "debit or credit". I said "credit", he said "we charge for credit". I told him, "No, thank you, I don't want to pay the fee". He handed me my credit card back and I left the gas station. I went to a different Chevron location in Lawndale, later that day to get gas. One week after, when I was reviewing my credit card statement. Prior to paying my credit card bill, I notice two Chevron charges the same day, March 12, 2017. I was wondering why I was charged twice. I saw that one was from a Los Angeles Chevron gas station and the other from a Lawndale Chevron gas station. I thought about it and quickly realized the first Chevron station by my house earlier that day charged me and I didn't get gas there. My car only takes $32 to fill up. I went back to the Chevron station by my house and told David, the window attendant that I have an unauthorized charge from this gas station. David asked to see my credit card statement with the two charges. I showed him how I have two charges from two different Chevrons on the same day and I only purchased gas at the Lawndale Chevron. I told him it's the $30.75 that was the unauthorized charge from this Los Angeles Chevron station.I asked him to review the cameras or pull up the charge in his computer. At this time he became upset and started counting out the $30, he started raising his voice and shoved the money towards me. I said my card was charged $30.75, may I have my 75 cent. As a line was forming he decided to give me the 75 cents and told me to leave with a nasty attitude. I let him know that I would be reporting him to corporate for this unauthorized practices and unsatisfactory customer service.

Ca