Chevron / overcharge from posted price
On 23 Jan 2009 at 10:08AM I filled my tank at the Buttonwillow Chevron station (transaction 8492). The station clearly posted a price of $2.099 per gallon. When I looked at my receipt a half hour later (30 mikes down the road) I discovered that they had charged me $2.249 per gallon. This is an issue of less than $2.00, but you should be made aware that one of your stations is cheating customers.
I had put this on my Chevron credit card, and foolishly believed that customer service (speaking to Ryan)there could help. Not so. He transferred me to your Service Station Complaint number, where I appeared to wake Vincent from bed: he too was unwilling to help.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org [protected]. If I don't get SOME KIND of response to this e-mail, expect zero activity on my card.
More Chevron Complaints & Reviews
- The Chevron / Texaco Oil Company - email scam 
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd - job offer 
- Chevron/texaco Online Promo 2009, - winning $ 
- Texaco/chevron - spam 
- Chevron Texaco Ltd - short on - line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd 
- Chevron Food Mart - rude and uncalled off customer service by someone I asked for her name 3 times and refused to give it to me
- Chevron Corporation - jek’s chevron 1110 east main st. fredericksburg, texas
- Chevron Corporation - chevron gas station in vancouver ripping people off (gas fraud)
- Chevron Corporation - manager of gas station
- Chevron Corporation - customer service