Chevron / contaminated fuel

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

Dear Chervron,
On 12/19/08, I was traveling to Marco Island, I have a 2002 Trans am, in mint condition, with only 20, 000 miles. I purchased gas at your station at appox.10;oo pm, maybe within 10 or 15 mintues, my car began to missfire and and the service engine light came on. I had to exit the highway and bed down for the night to wait for a dealer ship to open. the problem couldnt be address that morning cuz thier technition wasnt in and wouldnt be till monday. I had to rent a car, to make my destination. On Tueday, the tech called me and told me that the fueld was contaminated and had to drained the tank and blow out the fuel lines. I have all the documentation with me. As the dealer stated this wasnt due to my neglect, he did state it was the fuel I purchased. Am not one to chase down people for money, but in this situation, To have shelled out an extra 1100.00 dollars over a bad tank a fuel makes me sick. I was hoping that we can resolve this matter in a professional matter. You may reach me by phone, home [protected], or my cell [protected], anytime. Look forward to hearing from you!
Joseph R Tezak
24255 W. McDonald Ct.
Shorewood IL [protected]

Comments

• Mr
      13th of Mar, 2010

Maybe next time you should stay in Illinois carpetbagger! Every season you ididots from the north come down here and ruin the island.

• Mr
      13th of Mar, 2010

Maybe next time you should stay in Illinois carpetbagger! Every season you come down here and ruin the island.