Chevron / contaminated fuel

Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Dear Chervron,
On 12/19/08, I was traveling to Marco Island, I have a 2002 Trans am, in mint condition, with only 20, 000 miles. I purchased gas at your station at appox.10;oo pm, maybe within 10 or 15 mintues, my car began to missfire and and the service engine light came on. I had to exit the highway and bed down for the night to wait for a dealer ship to open. the problem couldnt be address that morning cuz thier technition wasnt in and wouldnt be till monday. I had to rent a car, to make my destination. On Tueday, the tech called me and told me that the fueld was contaminated and had to drained the tank and blow out the fuel lines. I have all the documentation with me. As the dealer stated this wasnt due to my neglect, he did state it was the fuel I purchased. Am not one to chase down people for money, but in this situation, To have shelled out an extra 1100.00 dollars over a bad tank a fuel makes me sick. I was hoping that we can resolve this matter in a professional matter. You may reach me by phone, home [protected], or my cell [protected], anytime. Look forward to hearing from you!
Joseph R Tezak
24255 W. McDonald Ct.
Shorewood IL [protected]

Comments

Mr
  13th of Mar, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Maybe next time you should stay in Illinois carpetbagger! Every season you ididots from the north come down here and ruin the island.
Mr
  13th of Mar, 2010
Maybe next time you should stay in Illinois carpetbagger! Every season you come down here and ruin the island.

Chevron Corporation Logo Chevron Corporation