Chevrolet / unethical behaviour

Lagrange Kentucky, United States

I purchased a 2015 Buick Enclave from Champion Chevrolet, Buick, GMC in Lagrange Kentucky on July 26, 2017. While I have no problems with the vehicle but in the process of my purchase I found that there was no owners manual with this car. The car is also missing a insert panel that covers the trailer hitch in the rear of vehicle, part # [protected]. This was not noticed by me until I got home with the car. I had been told by a salesman that this part was removed so the dealership could take pictures to show people that there is in fact a trailer hitch on this car. I drove from Cleveland Tennessee to Lagrange Kentucky (320 miles) to purchase this certified vehicle. I was told the day of the sale that this manual would be sent to me and also ask them to locate this part as well. When I waited three weeks before calling them I did talk to the sales manager and he said that he thought that I would already have received this manual and he said I will check with the parts dept. And call me back in 15 minutes. That has been over a month ago and I have not been able to reach this individual as they will not return my calls. A very poor way to operate a business.
If I have to purchase these items I am in over $100.00