Chevrolet Suburban / dash board repair

TX, United States Review updated:

It is well known that the Dash board on the Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, and Avalanche becomes cracked along the air bag. I took my vehicle several years ago to a dealership and was told that it would be 900.00 to fix and it wasn't covered under my warranty . I have since researched and contacted GM and was told that my vehicle is now out of the mileage and year mark to be covered. I am floored that when my vehicle should have been covered it wasn't and now that the issue is well known GM will STILL not cover it. I should not have to pay 900.00 out of pocket for an issue that is structural and not one that I have caused.

Sh
Feb 25, 2013

Comments

• Da
      Dec 13, 2009
    Chevrolet Suburban - Transmission
    General Motors

My 2005 Surbans transmission failed with only 67000 mile, no towing and no abuse. General Motors district office called me on my complaint( they are located in Buenas Aries). They failed to stand behind their product and would not reinburse the 2400.00 I spent to repair my vehicle.

• Vi
      Mar 25, 2011
    Chevrolet Suburban - They failed to stand behind their product and would not reimburse the $2400.00
    Chevrolet Suburban

My 2005 Surbans transmission failed with only 67000 mile, no towing and no abuse. General Motors district office called me on my complaint (they are located in Buenas Aries). They failed to stand behind their product and would not reimburse the $2400.00. I spent my money to repair my vehicle.