Chevrolet Online Lottery / winning notification

Chevrolet online lottery
Chevrolet uk ltd.
Uk1 - 101 - 135
Osborne road
Luton, bedfordshire lu1 3yt.
United kingdom.

Winning notification
This is to inform you that you have been selected to receive the award sum of
£500, 000. 00 (Five hundred thousand pounds sterling) as charity donations / aid

From the chevrolet 2009 award donation. All beneficiaries email addresses were
Selected randomly from over 123, 032 internet websites or a shop's cash invoice

Around your area in which you might have purchased something from through a
Computer ballot system.

To claims your funds please contact our claims department with the contact
Details below.
Contact your foreign transfer agent
Chevrolet online lottery
Dr. Ronald curtis
E - mail: [protected]@live. Co. Uk
Phone #: +[protected]
You are advised to contact your foreign transfer manager with the following
Details to avoid unnecessary delay and complications:

Verification and funds release form.
(1) your contact address.
(2) your tel / fax numbers.
(3) your nationality / country.
(4) your full names.
(5) sex
{6} age.
{7}occupation /
(8) your preferred method of receiving your prize (From below)
Mode of prize remittance.
(1) courier delivery of your certified winning cheque name and other winning
Documents safely to you.
(2) bank to bank transfer.

The chevrolet online lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due
To winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their

Winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, these friends
Try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The chevrolet lottery

Has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by
The lottery board will result to the canceling of that particular winning,

Making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken
That the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery.

So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly
Confidential until you claim your prize.

Do not click on reply to this message, you are to forward all correspondence
To our claims department ([protected]@live. Co. Uk) for processing
Of

Funds release.

Congratulations from members and staff of chevrolet uk ltd.

Announcer,
Luck, jonathan,
Public affairs & protocols,
Chevrolet online lottery.

Comments

• Sc
      May 28, 2009

CHEVROLET ONLINE LOTTERY
    Chevrolet UK Ltd.
    UK1-101-135
    Osborne Road
    Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 3YT.
    United Kingdom.

WINNING NOTIFICATION
    This is to inform you that you have been selected to receive the award sum of £500, 000.00 (Five hundred Thousand pounds sterling) from the Chevrolet 2009 award Donation. All beneficiaries email addresses were selected from email account service providers(e.g Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, and other private and government email account providers).

To claims your funds please contact us at [protected]@live.co.uk
    You are advised to contact us with the following details to avoid unnecessary delay and complications:

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.
    (1) Your contact address.
    (2) Your Tel/Fax numbers.
    (3) Your Nationality/Country.
    (4) Your Full Names.
    (5) sex
    {6} Age.
    {7}Occupation
    Do not click on reply to this message, you are to forward all correspondence to our Claims Department([protected]@live.co.uk) for processing of funds release.

Congratulations from members and staff of Chevrolet UK Ltd.

Announcer,
    Larissa Hileman,
    Public Affairs & Protocols,
    Chevrolet Online Lottery.

email from: hileman.[protected]@osu.edu

sure this could be traced or we can just spam them.

• Po
      Jan 16, 2017

@scamkings Poluri Rajashekhar.H-no 1-15.marrigudem village.annapureddypally mandal.khammam district.telengana state.india national.age 24.pin number 507316.phone no 9177290289. Un married.ocupition electrician.sex male.state bank of Hyderabad account no 62276530850

• Ha
      Jun 06, 2012

I am from India just you email me how could i get the lottery prize early ear, Please send me process to benefit by this well.

• Ni
      Jun 26, 2012

From : [protected]@live.co.uk

Chevrolet Promotions
    Hale Road, Hale Barns
    Manchester-WA15 8XW
    England.
    Tel:+44 871 915 3505 .

*CHEVROLET PROMOTIONS 2012* Ref:CHEVY/2012/PROMO/705.

Dear Winner,

Your sim(mobile number) has won our STAR prize of £500, 000 and a brand new Chevrolet Aveo LTZ (1.4 Auto), 4Valve x 4Cyclinder car at our 2012 promotions.

The promotion is staged to bring awareness of our improved products and services to the competitive Asia market.

To file for your claims, please fill in your below required data for further processing of your winnings:

1.Full Names:
    2.Sex:
    3.Age:
    4.Marital Status:
    5.Contact Address(Town/State/Country):
    6.Winning Mobile phone number:
    7.Occupation:
    8.Scanned copy of an ID proof(International Passport/Driver's Licence/Govt approved ID):
    9:Email ID:

Please be informed that your winning package(s) may not be delivered if we do not receive your complete data requested above.

CONGRATULATIONS FROM ALL MEMBERS AND STAFF OF CHEVROLET, UK.

Truly Yours,
    Mr.Raymond Matthew.
    Promo Claims Director (PCD).

We strongly advice that you adhere strictly to the foot note printed in red (below).
    Note:The British International Promotions Board has discovered a huge number of double claims due to recipients informing close friends, relatives and third parties about their prizes and also sharing their prize notification. As a result of this, these friends, relatives and third parties try to claim the prizes on behalf of the real recipient. The British International Promotion Board losses millions of pounds to this fraudulent people, and has reached a decision that any double claims will result to the Promotions Board canceling the entire prize for the rightful winner. So you are hereby strongly adviced to keep your Prize notification strictly confidential until you receive your prizes.

Another Spam Email : beware of these

• Ka
      Mar 04, 2018

@Nickforyou my name baraiya kapil jagdish bhai addrees; bhattchowk dungaravali street near water tank .talaja age;24 ' job .cctv camera enginear sex ; male ; mobile nomber ' 9909783937

• Dh
      Jul 16, 2012
    Best Best Advice

Dhanaji Banda Kamble At/post-vhannur Tal-Kagal Dist -kolhapur Pin.-416216 mob-No-9049960581 Age-31year

• Sr
      Aug 16, 2012

hi sir your company said that i got prize in 2012 chevrol company draw 5crores 58lakhs ..but i send all my details for you but no use they did not send my prize so please send my prize .my name is rajesh my no 9440078043.so please send me sir

• As
      Aug 16, 2012

hi sir i am Ashwani, i have a massage from this no.(9716183726) .yore sim(+918090628385) has won our star price of Rs.500, 000 &chevrolet car at please send my price on my contact .+918090628385 and my Address are Village-deorain, post- kanakpur, dist-Varanasi(U.P) INDIA, pin -221206 ID.No.LLW2569366, Dear Sir i want the price . it is very important for me, i closed my graduation from money problem so please send my won price .I pray to GOD for find

Sep 04, 2012

SUBRATA NATH

Sep 04, 2012

KINDLY GIVE MY RUPES AND MY CAR, PLESE ALSO GIVE MY CAR AND OBLIGED THERE BY .

• Am
      Sep 07, 2012

Name:MD.Ameenuddin
    Address:Qtr no: OSSH B7, ICRISAT Campus, Patancheru, Hyderabad-502324.
    Occupation-Field and Technical Associate
    Mobile no:9440451320

• Ah
      Sep 13, 2012

To claim my chevrolet car award .
    Name: Ahmed Abdul Aleem.
    Age : 44
    Mobile number : 9848079117
    Occupation : Business
    State :Andhara Pradesh, Hyd

• De
      Sep 13, 2012

name:deeksha sharma
    address:ramlila ground raya (mathura)
    mobile no.:8273950065
    occupation:student
    state:mathura U.P

Sep 20, 2012

name-suvash singh, address-chapra (bihar) mobile no.-9973616806, occupation-bussiness man, state-bihar

• Sw
      Oct 12, 2012

hi sir i am swamy k i hav got a massage from dis num +918860008933 your mobile num
    +919052511878has won 1 crores 40lakh in chevrolet promo 2012... pls send my prize sir my name is K Swamy s/o k ramu door no:- 1-27-8 adharsa nagar, pedha waltair visakha patnam 530017 (a.p) mobile num +919052511878 ocupation student k pls send my prize sir

•   Oct 28, 2012

You've won 1, 000, 000 GBP from Chevrolet. To claim prize, reply to: [protected]@chevrolet-online.co.uk (1) Your contact address. welleystyle
    (2) Your Tel/Fax numbers.+4182625040
    (3) Your Nationality/Country.Quebec, Canada
    (4) Your Full Names. william desbiens
    (5) sex male
    {6} Age. 23

•   Oct 28, 2012

These are all scam and fraud emails and texts. For further info about them, check this site:

Nov 10, 2012

name-ramesh firangi, address-koppal(karnataka), mobile no-9449916696, occupation-teacher, state-karnataka, nationality-indian

Nov 12, 2012

Here is another scam almost just like the one posted here, i just receive this mail recently

FILE NO. 34

Note that you have been awarded the sum of GBP: 500, 000. 00 and a brand new Chevrolet CAPTIVA in our 2012 Chevrolet BINGO

End Of Year Promotions which was held in LONDON by selecting through email ballot Microsoft.

Contact your claims agent with the below information:-
    (Dr.) M.william scott Claims Agent Tel: +44 7014226132 FAX: +1 212 298 8440 E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
    With these details: -
    1. Full Names: - 2. Country: - 3. Complete Address: - 4. Zip code: - 5. Cell phone Number: - 6. Age and Marital Status: - 7. Occupation: -

Note: This is an automatic message do not click on your reply button send all details to the below Email:( [protected]@gmail.com) we are doing this to avoid scamm.

Your Faithful,

Ms. cynthia smith
    Director General
    Chevrolet Bingo Promotions

• So
      Nov 29, 2012

Respected sir, My name is SANJEEV KUMAR and i got a message from this number(+919650934912) that my sim number(+919708067271) has won the star prize of 500, 000 dollar and a chevrolet car on 24th nov.2012. So, there have i request u kindly to send my prize as soon as possible and for this i shall ever pray to u. DETAILS 1)-ADDRESS(TOWN/STATE/COUNTRY)- 401, MANGALAM KUNJ APT. RAM KRISHNA PATH, NORTH SRI KRISHNA PURI, PATNA- 13(BIHAR), NEAR KRISHNA APT., BORING ROAD . PIN CODE-800013 2)-TELEPHONE NO.- +918757532169/ +919430246168 3)-NATIONALITY/COUNTRY-INDIAN/INDIA 4)-FULL NAME-SANJEEV KUMAR 5)-SEX-MALE 6)-AGE-46 YEARS. 7)-OCCUPATION-CIVIL ENGG. 8)-MARITAL STATUS-ARRANGE MARRIAGE 9)-WINNING MOBILE NO.-9708067271 10)-Email ID- SARVJEET45.[protected]@GMAIL.COM 11)-MODE OF PRIZE REMITTANCE-(1) COURIER DELIVERY OF MY CERTIFIED WINNING CHEQ.

• Ap
      Dec 11, 2012

I WIN PRIZ E BUT NOT TRANSFOR THE MONY .APPARAO KAKINADA

• Mo
      Dec 12, 2012

i am receive a message on my number- Message--YOUR SIM NO. HAS WON OUR STAR PRIZE OF 500, 000 & CHEVROLET CAR AT OUR CHEVY-2012 -PROMO. TELL ME WHAT DOES IT MEAN AND SEND ON MY ID [protected]@yahoo.com

• Th
      Feb 23, 2018

@Mohd Bilal Muhammadthaju.[protected]@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2018

@Thajuddeen Haha

• So
      Dec 22, 2012

To claim my chevrolet Mobile No. award .
    Name: soujanya
    Age : 27
    Mobile number : 9945731332
    Occupation : House Wife
    State :Karnataka
    Address: #212, 3rd b cross, 5th main, 4th block, 3rd phase, B.S.K. 3rd stage, Kathriguppe, Bangalore-560085

Jan 04, 2013

hello sir, i have jst receive a msg that my phn no. has won 3 crore 35 lakhs rupees in your online lottery so pls send my prize at 3, k.p.mukherjee road, dakshineswar, kolkata-700076. i am an indian.my phn no. is 9051209061.my age is 30.

• Pk

mob.no.-9051209061
    occupation-optical mechanic
    state-west bengal
    city-kolkata
    address-3, k.p mukherjee road, dakshineswar, kolkata-700076.

Jan 10, 2013

chevy youve won 1, 000, 000 GBP from Cheverolet to claim prize, reply to; office @ cheverolete-online.co.uk recieved this text this am,

• Qu
      Feb 26, 2013

some message came on my cell phone telling me that i have win some 1, 000, 000 GBP from chevrolet what do u mean? my email [protected]@hot mail.com or qutie jerome 14735369395

• In
      Mar 04, 2013

beware this all are fake mails...

• Ba
      Mar 05, 2013

Respected sir, My name is JAYAPAL AMBEWADI, i got a message from (+918826084175) that my mobile number(+919483024046) has won RS, 3, 35, 00, 000/- from CHEVROLET MOTORS on 28th february 2013 so, there i have request u kindly to send my prize as soon as possible and for this i am thankful to god and as well as you. DETAILS: 1)ADDRESS- H.NO 340/A, "PADMAJYOTI" BLDG, LAXMI GALLI, ANGOL. BELGAUM- 590006. KARNATAKA.NATIONALITY/COUNTRY-INDIA. TELEPHONE NO-0831-2482108/ +919697019272/ +918970318108 2)PERSONAL DETAILS:FULL NAME:JAYAPAL BHARMA AMBEWADI, AGE-51, SEX- MALE, OCCUPATION- SHARE HOLDER.

• Ar

OPP.SIDDESHWAR KALYAN MANTAP OLD JEWARGI ROAD GULBARGA-585102
    MOBILE NO.8861829722
    STATE.KARNATAKA...GULBARGA DIST-585102

Mar 12, 2013

I GOT NEW LETEST I THINK SCAMER SEND EMAIL SO PLZ. ADVAICE ME AS SOON POSIBLE ADVANCE MONEY SEND THAIM.

Mar 12, 2013

DEAR SIR I GOT ONCE EMAIL REGARDS LOTTERY ADVANCE MONEY SCAM SO PLZ. ADVAICE ME HOW CAN I HANDEL NXTE STEP.

• Te
      Mar 14, 2013

name telap dinkar janardhan emai id [protected]@yahoo.in addrs jijau coluny k s k collage road beed maharastra cll 9422295165 sex mail age 42 years

• Mu
      Mar 19, 2013

i win prize.
    my name is munesh kumar dhaked
    mob.no.-09785859006
    address- dhaked gali vill&past-brahmbad teh.- bayana, dis.- bharatpur, state- rajasthan india
    postel code-321410

Address: H NO 340/A Laxmi Galli Angol, Belgaum. Karnataka. INDIA
    Mobile No:9483024046 / 8970318108
    Occupation: Student
    Winning mobile phone number :9483024046
    Respected Sir, I believe its true and i am very happy about this so please send my price to above address please. i pray to god...

• Du
      Mar 21, 2013

i m durga prasad naik.age-20. student.
    at- surugunjs .po-chandragiri. via- kashipur. dist-rayagada. pin-765015. orisa... my contact no +918984634932... u r company was send a sms to my no for reaciving
    3, 6crores rupees chevrolet car award...

• Lo
      Mar 29, 2013

i get your message on my phone i won some money and a chevy.how to claim my prize

• Ab
      Apr 06, 2013

hi, sir i have got a message that your mobile won 3 crore 50 lakh rupees from cheverlet car promo u.k from the mobile no, 8375052293. my name is ABHILASH and my mobile no, 8125536669.my age is 24.i completed P.G and i was in job search. D.ABHILASH, S|O SUBRAMANYAM, DOOR NO, 2-422-3-2-3B P&T COLONY, MADANAPALLI, CHITOOR DIST 517325. THANK U SIR

• Vi
      Apr 06, 2013

respected sir, i vivekreddy received a message from this number +918375045331 that i won 3 crore 50 lahk rupees (35000000) from CHEVROLET CAR PROMO U.K. to my mobil.no:8125606465. so i kindly request you to send me the prize money.
    thankingyou.
    address: name:vivek reddy, ph.no:8125606465, age:21, sex:male, occupation:student.
    address:plot.no918/a, s.k.d.nagar, near d.p.s.school, b.n.reddy, vanasthalipuram, hyderabad.

Apr 23, 2013

hi sir i am sarfraz ali i hav got a massage from dis num +918585992274 your mobile num & i m 25 year old.
    +917795038081 has won 3 crores 50 lakh in chevrolet car promo 2012... pls send my prize sir my name is Sarfraz ali address No. tmq338/1 behind mi room jalahalli east bangalore & mobile num +919052511878 ocupation job pls send my prize sir.

• Ar
      May 10, 2013

I got message as : YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON 3.6 CRORES RUPES IN INDIA/LONDON CHEVROLET CAR AWARD.TO CLAIM, SEND UR NAME, ADDRESS, MOBILE NO, OCUPATION, STATE TO [protected]@live.com

Name : Vemula Arun
    Address : Chityal(Warangal),
    Mobile number : 7893314614
    Occupation: Student
    State : Andhrapradesh - 506356

Please send my cash prize .

• Ha