chevrolet company UK / your mobile number as won prize / I need the details and verficationa and identification of the sending message to confirm and to claim the prize..//???

IN Review updated:

To
The Chevrolet Company UK
From
Indian

Respected sir
The SMS i have got that you have won the 3 crore 35Lakhs in the company of chevrolet company UK of my mobile number my number is :[protected]
Send me the details about the SMS message which came to me on the day of 10/11/2012 sent by the :+[protected], The message center :+[protected]

This is the message i am sending to the complantboard to confirm details of verfie and identification and send the details to my email ID : [protected]@yahoo.in

Thanking you
Santhosh D B
11/11/2012

Comments

Nov 10, 2012
    chevrolet company UK / your mobile number as won prize - I need the verficationa details and Identification of the message for the caliming of the prize...//????
    Chervolet company UK

Santhosh D B
    11/11/2012

• Vi
      Nov 11, 2012

This is a scam . Sorry but You have NOT won anything. They want to steal money from you for fees and charges to claim the winnings that do not exist. Please stop all contact with the scammer or you will lose money. Thank you.

हैलो यह घोटाला है। आप के लिए धन का प्रयास करेंगे कि आपराधिक चुराना है। कोई धन नहीं भेजते हैं या फिर आप खो देंगे. winnings में मौजूद नहीं है, तो आप कोई तरकीब से धन देना है। scammer रोकने के साथ संपर्क करें । आप ९ो धन्यवाद देता हूं।

•   Nov 12, 2012

बिग अल, तुम एक बेवकूफ हो.

Nov 26, 2012

mujhe bhi ek message aaya tha aur ek won prize ka email bhi mila tha...do din badh ek dehli ek number se call bhi aayi thi...
    vo number hai------[protected]...kya mujhe koi batayega ki is call ki complian kahan karon