Chestnut Overseas / Natural Acai / telephone number not in service - no way to cancel order

Chestnut Overseas
I got sucked into the 'Free Trial offer' only to find out that this automatically enrolls me in a monthly purchase of Acai Supplements unless I cancel the order within 14 days of palcement. they giove a telephone number, but the nomber is not in service. I will have my bank card company deal with this but there must be laws against this type of scam.

A  22nd of Jan, 2009 by
I too sent for free trail pay shipping only now I am getting monthly bottles and phone number does not work.
N  25th of Jan, 2009 by
I just received my trial bottle yesterday and tried the phone number on the bottle -- not is service. The shipping charge has not yet been charged to my credit card, so they couldn't find out the correct phone number for the company. I happened upon a number posted on another complaint. I'll be calling it tomorrow to try to cancel my order. Try 866-376-4078. This person said she got through to a rep and was able to cancel the membership. Good luck to you all.
A  26th of Jan, 2009 by
866-376-4078 is the correct number
A  29th of Jan, 2009 by
I tried to cancel my order also. When I finally received a number that worked they kept on disconnecting me & making me call back. Then I was told waited to long to call back. Now they say you need a call tag to return the items & I have called twice now & still have not received a call tag. How many days do I really have to return it in order to get my money back? Someone give me some answers.