Chess Telecom / Scam Email
I received an email on 31 July 2015 from Chess Telecom (CustomerServices@chesstelecom.com) telling me I owed them £17.50 for services provided in July 2015 and an attachment purporting to be the bill. The attachment was a virus which was blocked by my antivirus software. I don't even have an account with Chess Telecom! I did some digging and found that they appear to be thoroughly despised by a large number of former customers. My complaint is that they appear to be trying to make me pay for a service that I have never received by quoting phony bills, and account numbers. I believe this is fraud and will be reporting them to the police, hopefully they will do something.
More Chess Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Chess Telecom - Get out clause 
- Chess Telecom LTD - Bought my service from Geezer 
- Chess Telecom - Disconection fraud 
- Chess Telecom - Termination Charges 
- Chess Telecom - Breach of contract 
- Chess Telecom - their service is a joke!
- Chess Telecom - broadband mess.
- Chess ict telecoms - telephone
- Chess ICT - Phone and broadband
- Chess Telecom LTD - Forge contract