Cheshunt Overseas / Acai Supplement Sample never received

Phone: 866-376-4078

I also ordered the sample of their Acai supplement. When I learned about their scam (fortunately before my 14 day trial period ended). I immediately called them to cancel. They did cancel and no further charges were added to my credit card; however, I never received the sample but had been charged the shipping fee. I called them on 3/2 and was told they would reship the sample. On 3/16, I still had not receive the sample that they had promised to reship, so I called them again, and found they never reshipped the sample. I asked that my credit card be credited for the shipping fee, and was still told that they would reship another sample, and that I should receive it in 5-6 business days. I will wait to see if that sample is sent, if not, I will contact my credit card company and dispute the charge to have it removed. I am also, in the meantime, going to contact my State's Attorney General's office, and contact the Better Business Bureau and file complaints against this company. I suggest anyone else who has had problems do the same - they are not a reputable company!

Vd

Comments

An
  1st of Mar, 2009

The Acai Company has lots of ads on websites, and once I clicked on one. First, it has a story and the person just happened to be from my hometown. When I was visiting a friend in a different state, the same article came up except the exact same girl was now from her town. They also have before and after pictures, and she was saying that she weighed so much '165 pounds' and then lost 45 pounds. The numbers were totally real, but in the before picture she weighed at least 300 pounds and in the after she probably weighed 95 pounds. So annoying

De
  1st of Mar, 2009

This company is most definitely a sophisticated scam. When you go out to their website, you are supposedly signup up for a 4 day trial of their Acai Berry. If everyone would bother to read the Terms and Conditions as you say, they will find that as soon as you hit the submit button, you are automatically signing up for their monthly paymemt and you only have 14 days to cancel. Let's see, it takes a day or two to ship, transit time by the USPS, and guess what, more than half your time is gone is gone before you even receive the product. Then, you have way way less than 10 days to finish the trial, before they are charging you $69.95 for the next month's 30 day supply. In the meanwhile, if you happen to catch on to their practice and try to call them, they don't answer the phone.

For everyone's edification, run a BBB report on Cheshunt Overseas LTD and Real Solutions Labs. You will find they both are the same company and have a BBB rating of F. You will also find if you check it out that the P.O. Box in Sparks, Nevada, is a P.O. Box at Mailboxes, etc. They also have a shipping place in Florida, and Real Solutions in Texas and one other place.

Also in their terms and conditions, they state ALL SALES FINAL, and there are no returns for any reason whatsoever.

If you have been victimized by these sneaky devils, dispute the charges with your credit card company as fraudulent. Make sure to return the product anyway. Don't let these people rip you off for $70 for no legitimate reason. There are plenty of other Acai Berry suppliers who charge similar monthly rates, but you can cancel with them if not satisfied and return the product for a refund.

You will also find on further research that Real Solutions Labs is running a website called myhoodiacut.com. They are being sued by Virksen Biotech for trademark infringement of their Hoodiacut. On the natural-acai-berry.com site, it says they are located in St. Kitts and Nevis. This is about as good as all the Nigerian ripoff scams people fall for.

So, Buyer Beware! I wouldn't touch these people with a 10 foot pole. People need to file complaints with their local attorney general's office and department of consumer affairs if you have been taken by them. I suspect their $69.95 for 3o days of pills probably doesn't cost them $10 to make.

Their terms and conditions are deliberatly written to nail you for $69.95 before you even have time to react and cancel regardless if you read them or not. It is true than most people don't take the time to bother to read the terms and conditions and they are getting nailed for it and taken to the cleaners by this company that knows how this works