Cherry Moon Farms / Bad business practice

1 5005 Wateridge Vista DriveSan Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

When completing an online order for a gift, a message box popped up telling me that I could immediately take advantage of a $10 discount if I placed another order with Cherry Moon Farms. When I clicked okay, I was told in prominent text that all I needed to do to take advantage of the discount was to enter my email address and zip code. However, I only noticed after clicking OK that in very small print, in light gray text, that I was "authorizing" Cherry Moon Farms to pass along my credit card information to EasySavers.com, who would charge me a $1.95 fee to use the "discount" and would then, unless I cancelled my membership, charge me $14.95 every month thereafter. This deceptive practice of making my interaction with Cherry Moon Farms seamlessly authorize and pass along my billing information to a third party, with intentionally deceptive small print overshadowed by extra large prompts that only ask for two innocuous pieces of info, should be outlawed. This experience has guaranteed that I'll never place another order with Cherry Moon Farms again. It's hard to imagine how treating your customers this way makes good business sense.

Va

More Cherry Moon Farms Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Li
      4th of Dec, 2009

I have just came across the same issue. Is there a way to cancell the subscription or whatever it was?