Chennaionlineflorists.com / Fraud

1 RI, United States Review updated:

I ordered a nice combo gift for my wife for this valentine. They put guaranteed delivery on same day and delivered just half the gift. It was not as expected as well. 50 dutch red roses were just a bunch of roses without any proper bouquet packaging. Not worth the 28 $. The cake was not delivered. But the status message shows as if everything was delivered. For 3 days nobody could reach them over email or phone. And after that I sent a complaint mail for refund. They replied back stating they will send the cake now. After 5 days. But still I havent received the cake. Please dont shop with www.chennaionlineflorists.com

Ka

Comments

• Ra
      25th of Mar, 2009

They sent a spoiled cake and torn teddy to my fiancee. ###ing company.

• Co
      19th of Oct, 2009

This is the worst company that is there. I ordered helium filled foil balloons and they charged 150 Rs for that but have delivered 2 rubber balloons that was not even filled with air. The chocolate had no name on it and the flowers where not fresh. The teddy was delivered separately and not together. This is the worst company that is there.

• Ge
      10th of Mar, 2010

PLEASE DON'T PLACE ORDER WITH CHENNAIONLINE FLORISTS. CHEATING AND NOT RESPONDING PHONE CALLS. PAYMENT WAS MADE AND THERE IS NO STATUS OR RECEIPT FOR CONFIRMATION. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

• Kr
      7th of Jul, 2010

I had similar experience with www.chennaionlineflorists.com during 2009 Diwali time and they didn't deliver the product as ordered. Also they don't deliver ontime.
    Today again I had bad experience from them. They didn't deliver the birthday gift I had sent it for my daughter until late evening. They don't pick up the customer service number as well. I don't use this site anymore and I don't suggest this site even for anybody.

• Su
      15th of Nov, 2010

Worst online shopping website used ever. I ordered a cake, flowers and sweets for midnight delivery along with a greeting card as an add on. The cake was just a plain cake with cream on it not even worth 200 Rs and not fresh. The flowers were not fresh and was not made, just a bunch in a cover. They never delivered the big greeting card which was ordered as an add on.
    Never order from this website.

• Ri
      7th of Mar, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

We really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However kindly provide us the order number for further assistance.

You can also contact us on our customer service no. 9230765100, 9230721098, 9230721101 for further details between 8:30 am to 7:30 p.m (IST)

Regards
    Customer care
    www.Chennaionlineflorist.com

• Ka
      18th of Jun, 2011

The last three orders in the past few years are COF-1706201139, CSD-1722009126 and HCOF-1202200983.
    Don't act as if you are going to correct these orders. I have already called customer service after each of the incorrect deliveries and they said they will correct it but it has never happened.
    Every time I ordered I thought it has been a year and you would have improved. But learnt that dog's tail can never be straightened.
    To all others, NEVER ORDER IN CHENNAIONLINEFLORISTS.COM

• Bs
      8th of Jun, 2012

Worst online shopping experience. I ordered 2 items, fresh fruits basket (looks nothing like shown on their website) and parker pen (not delivered till date).
    Fruits were not delivered in a basket as shown in their website. They mentioned apples, oranges etc on their website but delivered papaya, sapotta etc. Cheaters delivering cheap quality ones or not delivering at all. Lost money. I'm going try to get refund from credit card company. See attached picture.

• Bs
      8th of Jun, 2012

picture

• Vk
      10th of Sep, 2012

I ordered a combo gift for my loved one. They said that the gift may deliver in same day. It two days is over. But there is no response from their side. Its totally a fraud company. They running three different website with different name as chennaionlineflorist.com, flowerdelieveryindia.com, indiafloristnetwork.com. all these are fraud company. Be aware of these cheaters.

• Ki
      12th of Jul, 2013

worst ever...
    please dont order from them
    they have the worst customer service in world... never known the ETA, never say whatsgoing on...
    allt hey say is "sir website says so..."
    ****offf...

• Ee
      4th of Aug, 2013

I have ordered for fresh pineapple care worth Rs.750..These guys got a cake from local shop which is not even worth Rs.150 and delivered. And also with this i have ordered for fresh red roses in a boutique, these guys delivered in a plastic bag and that too all bad roses. Ordered a doll which is not delivered yet. Please guys stay away from these *********************guys.
    My Order Number :HCOF-010820136401

• Si
      16th of Dec, 2013

I was ordered some gift in chennaionlineflorists.com to be delivered on 1.1.2014.Im chossen the delivery date as 1.1.2014.But after order the delivery date is changed as today date (16.12.2013).I dont know why.So i need to change the order date as 1.1.2014 and the do the delivery process as i mentioned (1.1.2014)..i does not know the process how to i do.If i call customer call the call is not going or no one give correct response.Any 1 give idea.My order id=PCOF-1612201312031

• Sr
      14th of Feb, 2014

Ordered some flowers knowingly the price is way higher than market. Never turned up, money got deducted immediately. Tried calling them for an update, the phone was kept to be on busy all the time. No responses to emails. Absolute SCAMMERS, people beware of these ###.

• Cu
      21st of Jun, 2014

Hi, self is writing from Dubai, I had a bad experience with Chennai online florist, as I have ordered a cake with a bunch of flower to brother daughter's birth day whose living Chennai for same day delivery.

Money has been deducted immediatly from my credit card, thereafter I have called several times to reach them to get the status of delivery, but the phone was kept on busy mode, (or) someone who picked the call and they were told it will be deliver as soon as possible, but not done.

At last after i have made a complaint mail, then the cake has been delivered next day in the late evening, but the cake and flower was not like it shown in the web side, i never seen in my life such a worst service.

Hence I request to everybody, please do not purchase anything thru chennaionlineflorists, please be care full

B/Rgds..

• Ka
      1st of May, 2017

i ordered 28 th of april 2017 same day delivery of sweets to chennai still not delivered cheaters order id HCOF-280420178365, just close this cheating biz and do something else

6th of Jul, 2017

One of the worst website that i had never seen. Order was placed after having the confirmation from the team that it will get delivered on the same day. But it didnt and it was not delivered for 3 days. I placed the order to surprise my friend who delivered baby girl. She got discharged from the hospital still the order didnt reach her. Worst service and worst customer care too. ordered for 20$, God only knows when i will get my refund because to deliver the order as per the commitement itself didnt happen.
    Dont purchase anything from this website.

7th of Mar, 2018

don't order from them..they are fraud and you will not get your money back.rude customer servive reprensentatives

• Mu
      23rd of May, 2018

This is Mummurthy from Bangalore, I have ordered for bouquet & 3 Kg Fruit bakset 4 days back & paid Rs 990, for delivery at a function scheduled for today (24.5.18) 11.30 am, since yesterday their mobile is switched off, very unfortunate, don't know what will be the status of the delivery

Seems to be cheat, other customers take care at least in future.

Mummurthy