Chennaionlineflorists.com / Irresponsible service

I had a very bad experience with my first order in their service.

The order was supposed to be delivered today by 07:00 which I had clearly mentioned in the instructions. And, when I checked the order status last night, it was mentioned "In Process". So, I trusted that the representatives would make sure that the gift would be delivered on time.  When I called up my sister and got to know that the order was not delivered, I was so disappointed.

You customer service representative informed later that the delivery time is 10:30.

WHICH WORLD ARE THEY LIVING? IT IS NOT LIKE DELIVERING A GROCERY OR A PROVISION ARTICLE, IT IS A BLOODY GIFT!

Specially in India, when the entire workforce starts early in the morning for our work, how do they expect gifts to be delivered at 10 30? As if everyone stays at home the whole day.

They didn't mention any timings in their site. Fine, I respect their policies. But, isn't it their responsibility to revert back to my Instructions(I asked to be delivered at 07 00) that they won't be able to deliver so early? I would have seen another online delivery service.

My sister is pregnant and she is having her birthday today. I had told her that a surprise is on the way at 07:00 and she had waited for more than an hour for that. She cancelled her cab from office too. Just for this. AND THESE GUYS SPOILED IT!

I AM TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED AND THEIR DELIVERY AT 10:30/11:00 DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME WE WILL EVER USE THEIR SERVICE!

NO ONE SHOULD EVER USE SUCH IRRESPONSIBLE AND SHORT-SIGHTED SERVICE.

This is for chennaionlineflorists:

Don't ever . ever . disappoint people who trust you. It is terribly bad to play with people's emotions.

One more thing, YOUR WEBSITE IS LIKE S*T! CAN'T MAKE HEAD OR TAIL OF ANYTHING AND DON'T EVER THINK OF PROGRESS IN ONLINE BUSINESS UNTIL YOU REVAMP YOUR SITE.

GOD SAVE YOU GUYS!