Chennaionlineflorists.com / birthday gifts - never delivered by chennaionlineflorists

Order No : PCOF-[protected]
Order Date : 26th July 2017

I ordered a long lasting flower basket with an idol of Lord Ganesha & a birthday card (Customer order details: AFC111-VA, AOCS108, AOC2026) on 26th July 2017 for one of my best friends on her birthday.

In the order, I have clearly stated that the gifts must be delivered on 05th Aug 2017 (i.e. on her birthday) in Chennai. And I kept on calling them every day from 31st July 2017 to 04th Aug 2017 and reminded them that the gifts need to be delivered on 05th Aug 2017. They assured that the gifts would be delivered on time and they said that they would be sending me the tracking number of the courier. But I did not get any information from ChennaiOnlineFlorists Team.

I sent an e-mail on 06th Aug 2017 to them complaining that the gifts were not delivered. On 07th Aug 2017, I requested them to refund the amount paid if the gifts were NOT delivered by 07th Aug 2017.

On 09th Aug 2017, they asked me for another chance and I requested them to deliver the gifts by 12th Aug 2017. I am again disappointed that they did not deliver the gifts by 12th Aug 2017.

I now want ChennaiOnlineFlorists to refund the amount paid to my account by 18th Aug 2017. If the amount is NOT refunded by 18th Aug 2017, I am prepared to file a case in consumer court.

To all friends who are trying to send gifts to your friends & relatives in India, please DO NOT USE the services of ChennaiOnlineFlorists. My sincere advice is that you request one of your friends to buy the gifts and deliver them in person.

An