Chennaionlineflorists / Poor Service

India Review updated:

I have been pleased customer with your OnlineFlorists for the past few years. On my recent order to deliver fruits to Chennai, I received poor service that I felt I should bring to your attention.
I ordered 2kg Fresh fruits basket to be delivered to my mom on Mothers day (09th May 2010). But they have delivered today 10th May 2010 approximately by 18:00 hrs. The delivery boy gave some junk reasons for being late. I ordered for 2 kgs fruits but the fruits were not even 1 kg and most of the fruits are spoiled.
This is the not the first time. One year back, i have ordered some fruits, cake to be delivered to Hyderabad. I got the same response and surprisingly the order got delivered after 2 days.
I was extremely disappointed with the service I received today.
A lot of my friends living abroad have complained about the server of the chennaionlineflorists / hyderabadonlineflorists.
If you would please address this issue with your customer service executives, we would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Comments

• Ri
      7th of Mar, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

We really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However kindly provide us the order number for further assistance.

You can also contact us on our customer service no. 9230765100, 9230721098, 9230721101 for further details between 8:30 am to 7:30 p.m (IST)

Regards
    Customer care
    www.Chennaionlineflorist.com

27th of Oct, 2011
    Chennaionlineflorists - Order Not Yet Delivered
    Chennaionlineflorists
    India
    chennaionlineflorists.com

I have ordered cakes and sweets for my friend on Diwali . The Order has not yet been delivered
    I send a mail indicating this to there customer care . The calls are not getting answered in the
    call center . Some stupid messages are repeated. They send a mail indicating there vendors are closed and merchandise will be delivered next day (in spite of displaying guaranteed delivery on the same day ) By all means chennaionlineflorists or Onlineflorist is a fake or bogus
    company. Or they do not respect the orders they in take . I wish no body want to be in a miserable situation like this . please avoid using this service

• Mu
      10th of Nov, 2011

Even I am a victim, they just looted 700 rupees from me and nothing else is happening now... worth to lodge a formal compliant on this.