Chennai Packers & Movers / Worst service on earth

I have done shipment of good using this chennai packers.They have broken the valuable glasses of my things and they dint give any kind of re-imbursement till now.Whenever I ask for my things they say some or the other reason.Do not know how to tackle this problem.Fed up of this chennai packers.Worst service on earth.

Xx

Comments

• Sd
      25th of Jul, 2009

Chennai packers & movers - the damn ###ing ### on earth are such useless and i wonder why the ### they did opt this business if the are impotent to provide a proper service to the customers.

They charged a huge amount to transfer my bike from MH to KA before several weeks and they`re still transferring it. It`s been more than a month and the highlight is that the person in charge replied that he has no track of my bike and asked me to do whatever i could.

I tried to escalate this issue to the higher management bu could realize that there is no such professional in this company.

I would strictly suggest people not to go to this poorest service ever.

• Ga
      16th of Apr, 2010

Aggreed 200%
    I have booked my things from Bangalore to Hyderabad. Asked them to come for booking one Sunday 10 am, they didn’t come then I called them they said on the way will come @ 12 pm. I called so many times because there is no other chance for me as I assured my house owner that I am vacating that day. Finally they came @ 3.30 pm and loaded 5pm.while loading itself I asked about delivery they said Wednesday morning they will give in Hyderabad. Even they gave written assurance in for Wednesday delivery.

I have called to Bangalore office Wednesday morning they said truck on the way it will reach evening ask me to call hyd office evening. Called hyd office they said no truck reached us, if its reaches we will call u. I was keep calling Bangalore, Chennai and Hyd office till Friday morning, then in Chennai office they said My thing their in Chennai office we ill load from Chennai on Friday. Daily I have made 20 calls to all the offices, two things they will not attend the call or they will say some lie or will give some person number and ask to call. I sent my person to Chennai office and here I went Hyderabad office three times finally I got next Thursday night 11Pm.ie after 13 days. The condition of my thing was very bad. I have called all offices at least 300 to 400 times in 13 days. But I didn’t get single call form Chennai packers and movers office.

They can better change their names to Chennai frauds’ and liars.

• Vi
      17th of Jul, 2010

i agree 200 percent.
    was working with chennai packers in delhi branch...they really give the worst service on earth..i wanted to help the customers but due higher management.i couldn't.. they dont behave properly with customers and lie everytime when they call..they dont have any record of goods of customers. i mean ...in dont knw how they do the business..no body is professional in this company...when i complain about these things to owner.mr. T Kumar, he didnt do anything which was expected from him . i have to leave the job and they did nt give my salary even of two months..i would never suggest to anybody to go with this fraud company...

• Vi
      17th of Jul, 2010

dont go for this fraud company...

• Pr
      3rd of Feb, 2011

Oh I too experiencing the same...I did a great mistake that before going to Chennai packer and movers I would have gone thru there reviews...
    I am working with India's no 2 IT company and got transfered chennai to Pune, I decided to go with packers and movers for moving my preciuos household things...My things were dispatched on 14jan 2011 and also they promised that the things will reach in 4 days and at the max 1week. but now today is Feb 2nd 2011 and I still didnt received my things...friends am calling them for the past two weeks A lady picked up and said the lorry is in B'lore now and will reach in two days and these guys telling me the only one answer that I will get it in two days...I dont no when that day will come...I have called almost all the branches. I called to B'lore branch and these guys saying this dialoge whenever i call them "Sir, Today evening the lorry will be moved for sure"

Even the staffs were not responding properly...Yaar am really pissed off...

anybody has any higher official number or anything...really I want to complain these guys to some one who take take action on them

Friends Kindly advise me on this please ...please contact me on below given address

By