Chemistry.com / Reading mail and taking content
This is an invasion of privacy. They block you from speaking by email to potential suitors... they blank out the email addresses. Also I thing they are doing research by following the dating site habits of people and have not provided a good means of meeting someone compatable as they show you these weirdos and you have to accept, deny or maybe to even be able to get to one you might want to be interested in. I think this is a big research scam that Helen Fisher who writes books is using to do research for her next book. Unfair to pay and have promises not met by the site.
More Chemistry.com Complaints & Reviews
- Chemistry.com - Website is a scam! 
- Chemistry.com - fraud , misrepresentation 
- Chemistry.com - bill without notice, won't refund 
- Chemistry.com - Nigerian Scammers 
- Chemistry.com - Matches 
- Chemistry.com - No refund 
- Chemistry.com - Matching Scama
- Chemistry.com - scam emails 
- Chemistry.com - Paid for three months and can not access my account not ansewring my emails
- Chemistry .com - won't refund my money. I cancelled after 1 day!!!!