Chemist Direct / none delivery of goods

1 England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered goods from Chemist Direct on 12/2/18 The order was paid for by credit card the site had padlock and the usual blurb. I have not received gooods or repliesto my emails except to say the order is being processed

Comments

• Je
      25th of Feb, 2010

I think these people are "just" hopeless at communicating what is going on rather than complete con artists. I ordered £60 worth of goods on 25 Jan. It took 3 weeks for half the order to be delivered. I'm still awaiting the rest of it. They have NEVER replied to any of my emails. I have phoned a couple of times and their standard response they will "escalate" the order (whatever that is?!). I'm about to phone them again today to chae up my order (on the one month anniverary of placing it).
    I have learnt from this experience (and various other companies in the past): saving money isn't everything and good customer service is worth the little extra it costs. And never, ever, ever, place another order with Chemist Direct.

• Gm
      8th of Dec, 2010

They don’t reply to emails and the twice I telephoned them both times they hung up, will never use them again and would advise others not to.