Chelsea Megastoreinability to purchase

Z Jul 30, 2017 Review updated:

Dear Manager,
I am a true Chelsea fan in Ghana. I used to get my official Chelsea merchandise from chelseamegastore.com but unfortunately since the kit sponsor deal, I have not been able to purchase from chelseamegastore. I have been reliably informed that they are not in business anymore.
Even though I have registered on Nike plus, my country (Ghana) of delivery is not recognized. I would therefore be extremely grateful if you could help add Ghana to your official list of countries dealing in authentic Nike merchandise so I can buy some to support my team.
Emmanuel
[protected]@yahoo.com
+[protected]

More Chelsea Megastore Complaints & Reviews

• K
      Nov 14, 2019

I am disappointed. Ordered a shirt which I am supposed t have by now. I even got an email from their store manager saying my purchase was shipped. It has been 14 days now and pon asking their customer services for a tracking number all they can say is, we cannot locate your order when I can see my order history upon logging in. So much or it being the official Chelsea store; might just end up asking for a refund because at this point I doubt they even shipped it. Save yourself and get your Chelsea t-shirts from Nike. So mad right now