Chegg.com / Never refunded my money!
I placed an order on August 29, 2008. Most of my books arrived in a timely fashion, but a book for a class that I had dropped took over two weeks to arrive. I sent the book back the day after I received it, which was September 19th. I was told that my refund would take a few weeks to process, so I waited until November 9th to contact them. I did not receive a response, so I contacted them again on November 19th. November 20th, I received an email saying my refund has been processed, and should be reflected on my credit card account in 3-4 business days. My statement indicated I never received the refund. I contacted Chegg again on December 23rd, and was told that they never processed the refund, and that they would have to mail a check, which they planned to mail on Monday December 29th. I contacted them again on January 5th, and now they say it will take a few weeks. I have no job, and I really need the $60. They have been unapologetic, and nobody seems to care. I have been late on my car payment, and I was $50 short. Now I have $40 in late fees, which I would not have incurred if Chegg had processed my return two months ago, when the said they would.
More Chegg.com Complaints & Reviews
- Chegg.com - False Advertising, Poor Customer Service 
- Chegg.com - Horrible Customer Service 
- Chegg.com - Chegg.com 
- Chegg Education - Credit card Fruad
- Chegg.com - Service is terrible 
- Chegg - textbook
- Chegg - I am complaining about my book being late
- Chegg - chegg account hacked. chegg won't refund my money
- Chegg - “customer service”
- Chegg - expert login error