Chegg.com / Never refunded my money!

4655 Old Ironsides Dr #130
Santa Clara
I placed an order on August 29, 2008. Most of my books arrived in a timely fashion, but a book for a class that I had dropped took over two weeks to arrive. I sent the book back the day after I received it, which was September 19th. I was told that my refund would take a few weeks to process, so I waited until November 9th to contact them. I did not receive a response, so I contacted them again on November 19th. November 20th, I received an email saying my refund has been processed, and should be reflected on my credit card account in 3-4 business days. My statement indicated I never received the refund. I contacted Chegg again on December 23rd, and was told that they never processed the refund, and that they would have to mail a check, which they planned to mail on Monday December 29th. I contacted them again on January 5th, and now they say it will take a few weeks. I have no job, and I really need the $60. They have been unapologetic, and nobody seems to care. I have been late on my car payment, and I was $50 short. Now I have $40 in late fees, which I would not have incurred if Chegg had processed my return two months ago, when the said they would.

N  16th of May, 2011 by
Hey have you received your money yet? Let me kno. I can help
A  14th of Jun, 2011 by
I was referred to this servise, but am contacting the Better business bereau because i rented the books, then returned them in a timely fashion. My $200 refunded was NEVER credited to my account!!! It has been over two months and am STILL chasing my refund, the are FALSE ADVERTISERS and take your FULL money and do not return a credit hoping you will not notice!!! BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!!
N  15th of Aug, 2011 by
All you need to do is contact one of the Chegg Student Advocates and they would be able to give you account information about your refund status. Refunds are automatically given for orders that have been returned within the refund window of 21 days from when the order was placed. even if it's a few days after the refund window, they're really helpful!

Chegg Logo Chegg