Chegg.com / Chegg.com
I sent Chegg.com two textbooks in early December. I was told on the website that I would be receiving a refund around $70. My husband mistakenly sent the books via USPS instead of UPS. I called a few days later to see if this was going to be a problem. The man on the phone told me it would not be, but they we may not be able to be reimbursed for the shipping costs. I said that was fine and asked about the status of our order. He told me they had received the books and would be sending me an email within a couple days to explain different methods of obtaining my payment. I never received an email.
A couple weeks go by and I call again to ask about my payment. This time the man tells me the computer has no record of receiving anything and if someone had told me before they must've "Been looking at the wrong screen". I have a really hard time believing this since the man told me the names of the books I sent in! I was told a supervisor would look into the issue and call me back.
The next day I received a call saying they never received my book and if I have a problem I should contact USPS, because Chegg never received my books AFTER THEY ADMITTED TO ME THE FIRST TIME THAT THEY DID!
They are theives. I'm a young mother in college with an autistic child and Chegg has stolen from me and there is nothing I can do. I cannot prove that they received the books and they are claiming they did not have a recorded conversation from where the first sales person admitted to receiving the books. My hands are tied and I am out $70.
More Chegg.com Complaints & Reviews
- Chegg.com - False Advertising, Poor Customer Service 
- Chegg.com - Horrible Customer Service 
- Chegg Education - Credit card Fruad
- Chegg.com - Service is terrible 
- Chegg Education Chegg Comca - no idea what this is or why money is 
- Chegg - pandora advertisement
- Chegg - false charges
- Chegg - sold non working code to college student and refuses to refund money
- Chegg - the registration process
- Chegg - online tutor job on chegg