chef's magic trade center / poor customer service

1 Metro Manila, Philippines

I bought American Home washing machine at SM Sta. Mesa last April last April 25. Last week of August, I found out it was not working. The washer is not spinning. So I called Chef's Magic Trade Center that same day. The problem was, I lost my receipt, so I have to go to SM Sta. Mesa for a copy of my receipt. After a week I called the Chef's Magic. I was calling at @ 2:25pm, when I dialed the extension number, w/c was after 10 mins, somebody answered and told me to call another extension number for she cannot hear me clearly. So I dialed again, after 20 mins, the operator told me that she will connect me to a customer representative. I waited for 15 minutes! All I was hearing was their music. So I dialed again, this time I really flared up and I told the operator, I need to talk to a customer service and I don't need to hear their music. They told me they will pick up the washing machine the following day. But They did not. I want to complain to their manager so these people will learn how to respect treat their customer appropriately.

Rh