Cheeburger Cheeburger / Worst dining experience!

1 Cherry Hill, NJ, United States Review updated:

My wife and I made a "call ahead" to Cheeburger Cheeburger at around 6:00pm. I first asked if they accept "call aheads" and they stated that they do. When we arrived, our name was not on the list and I was told that they don't even know what a "call ahead" is! Then the host walked away and didn't ask for our names. When we finally got someone to come over to help us, she was rude and impatient. After a few minutes, we were finally sat at a table smushed in between two other tables, cramming my one year old son into a corner. We kept our diaper bag on the table because of all the crushed food and debris on the ground. The server forgot half our order, gave drinks that were literally half full and only stopped over about 2 times. The only saving grace was the food (which took over 40 minutes to make, despite the fact that there were only 4 other tables in the restaurant). After dinner, my wife and I both used the disgusting bathrooms... Cheeburger had only been open 3 months and already the bathroom was dirty, chemicals strewn about on the floor, floor boards peeling and the paint tape still up! The manager never came to our table and were ignored on the way out. Wow... It was almost like they TRIED to give the worst service! Usually, when a restaurant opens, you have the cream of the crop working there for the novelty of a new store... not in this case. I think I would have rather eaten at a down and out diner in the middle of downtown Camden.

• Cee Lee's Response, Jul 16, 2018

I thought you couldn’t go over the 350 characters!!!

More Cheeburger Cheeburger Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Lo
      24th of Aug, 2015

I went into the Cheeburger Cheeburger in Freehold/Manalapan NJ. I ordered a take out at 741pm after working a long shift. I waited until 8pm. They said "sorry" your order never went through. You will have to wait another 15-20 minutes. I told them that was really unfair and they should try to speed it up. They said they can't I told them I wanted to speak to the Manager. "Britanny" was the manager she looked at acted like she was 19 or 20 years old. I told her what happen and she was giving me a refund and said there was nothing else I could do. I said that was poor customer service. She told me " whatever" That's what happens when you have CHILDREN running your business. Terrible terrible . Plus she was looking at her cell phone the whole time.

• Ce
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Cheeburger Cheeburger Restaurants, Inc. - Two staff of the restaurant...
    Langhorne
    Pennsylvania

On 7/15/2018, I ordered food online to your store on 100 North Buckstown Road in Langhorne, Pa. When I can to pick my order up, a young cashier told me my order hadn't been placed. Then a manager came to me. I showed her on my phone where I placed to order. She asked if I wanted to wait for them to make it. I said no. Mngr was a bit sarcastic!!!