Chee Choi Lingunethical behaviour and poor services provided

Delayed of baggage arrival, lost of time and the insistence of staff double charging on my check in baggage 20kg.

On the day of check in counter 3rd station from the right-hand side. Staff had first printed my boarding pass and said that I did not buy 20kg check-in baggage. I had wanted to pass her my booking reference letter for verification, but she insisted that her system was accurate and I should proceed to make $60.0 payment before the boarding pass is given back to me.

At Jakarta, my baggage was lost and I had to report lost for my baggage. That day, I was not able to start my work as all my uniform was in it. I was not able to charge all my electronic equipment and has to wait anxiously for the news of my baggage. Here in Indonesia staff was helpful to keep chasing but no answer. Thus, I made a direct call back to Singapore Tigerair to check. The staff's service is ridiculously lost and insist their inability to check further.

Without my uniform to perform my work as an event organizer and without any news update on the arrival of my baggage. My stress level had gone up and by calling to either Singapore / Indonesia Tigerair customer service counter was a real disastrous experience that I had ever encountered for Service line. Tigerair cannot update a lost baggage status with the existing system.

Ra